(Closed) October 30,2010 Brides!!!

posted 8 years ago in October 2010
Post # 3
1892 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Ahh your so close! Try to stay calm. Those last few weeks go fast. Try not to stress over your to-do list…everything you need to get done will get done and you’ll have a beautiful wedding day. Try not to check the weather hourly (lol I know I did) and embrass the rain because there is nothing you can do about it…some pictures under some black and white umbrellas would be so cute btw!

Oh and if you have the chance I highly suggest getting a message or facial before the wedding or doing something adventurous to let out some excess stress. Enjoy these last moments!

Post # 4
940 posts
Busy bee

oh man…it’s like, really here! i wasn’t stressed until these last few weeks…and then all my emotions were magnified and it’s been a roller coaster for sure. i’ll be glad when i get a few days back in my hometown before the wedding to be away from my fiance…that way we wont feel like picking fights with each other!

Post # 5
104 posts
Blushing bee

@jennhasfeet I feel the same way!  I wasn’t stressed at all until just recently!  I’m kind of having drama with a bridesmaid, so that has really made me stress out even more!  I have so much to do this week, I can’t wait until I go home on Wednesday to do everything!  I thought our wedding day would never get here and now we are only 5 days away!  Good luck to everyone and Congrats! 🙂

The topic ‘October 30,2010 Brides!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors