(Closed) October 5, 2013!

posted 8 years ago in October 2013
Post # 17
1734 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

We’re officially 10/5/13, too! Fiance is putting the deposits down this Friday for the ceremony and reception venues. So excited! I had originally wanted the 6th but the reception is at a restaurant that is normally closed on Sundays so they would have actually charged extra for a Sunday wedding! We said no way and went with Saturday instead. So excited to finally have these big decisions made ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 18
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

HOORAY October 5th brides!! Officially became a bride saturday- but due to the absolute necessity of us having our wedding venue, we booked out venue 3 months ago- I am in love with it!! So excited to get people involved with my planning now, not just the mister mister. Everyone is so excited! OH MY GOSH I’M A BRIDE!! ๐Ÿ˜€ (I’m a little excited!)

Post # 20
524 posts
Busy bee

Yay! Date twins! I’m glad to see I’m not the only one with tons of planning already done. As of right now I have my venue, photographer, florist and cake/dessert table,and bridesmaid dresses all taken care of. I also have about 8 out of my 20 DIY projects done. Started on the dress hunt and next month going to Nyc to finish it. I look forward to seeing how everyone else progresses. Happy planning everyone!

Post # 21
14 posts
Newbee

Me too!! 10/5/13!

Post # 22
14 posts
Newbee

Oh my. Now that I see how much everyone has already done, I am thinking I need to push my date back! I dont have a venue, a planner, nothing!

Post # 23
74 posts
Worker bee

Congrats!  I’m the 4th!

Post # 24
183 posts
Blushing bee

I have also got tons of planning done already :). Venue, photographer, caterer, dress, colors, many DIY projects, officiant… But I have a full schedule finishing up grad school and working my butt off so I spent most of the summertime planning while I had the free time. 

Post # 25
778 posts
Busy bee

I’m hoping to have our wedding on October 5, 2013.  We’re going to see a venue in our hometown in a few weeks.  I’m really hoping the date is available still.  October 5, 2013 will be our ten year anniversary of dating, so it would mean a lot to use to get married on that day.

Post # 26
13 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@Rebel_Jedi: am also a 10/5/213, and i feel the same way as well, havent even start planning as yet, was leaving it until January/2013, so dnt feel bad,lol, only thought it was a lil 2 early 2 start planning, but after reading the post i need 2 step up my game a little bit,lol

View original reply
@Rebel_Jedi:  

Post # 27
172 posts
Blushing bee

I’m also October 5! I have my venue booked since they tend to go fast here, but that’s pretty much it! 

Post # 28
778 posts
Busy bee

It’s official, I booked my wedding for October 5, 2013!  Yay!!!

Post # 29
47 posts
Newbee

W just signed our contarct with the venue for October 5th 2013!! Hello, month twins! I am kind of freaking out how much money we just committed to spend on a party, plus all the DIY I am signing up for. But I have been waiting for this for so long (9 years together) so I am EXCITED!!

Post # 30
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2012

October 5, 2013 Bride ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 31
778 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@Trishthedish36:  My Fiance and I will be together 9 years on October 5th of this year, so I know exactly how you feel!  Yay for us!!  And congrats on booking your date.  I don’t know about you, but once I had my ceremony and reception venue booked, I felt a bit more relieved.

The topic ‘October 5, 2013!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors