– Photographer

– Florist

– Dress

– Month-of wedding planner

– DJ

– Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses

– Wedding shoes

– Hair and makeup artist

The big things I still need to check off my planning list are the officiant and cake. (Especially the officiant! It’s so hard to find one!) I may also hire a videographer, but I’m still up in the air about it. I’m also working on my save-the-dates this weekend.

Oh, and my colors are gray, blush pink, coral, cream, and black. 🙂

Congrats! 🙂

Post # 65
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I’m October 5th too!

Post # 66
2178 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I had a big weekend!

We finalized the menu for the wedding and talked to people about the rehearsal dinner and welcome reception.

I also talked to two florists – one was ehhhh and the other was really nice so at least I have an option (I also put in calls to another lady but she was out of town and we are going to email a bit). This also made us really decide what we want for our decor and do a walk through in the venue

We booked our tee times for my Dad’s golf thing on the morning of the wedding and we checked out the spa (for hair/makeup)

Also in the past week I got the contract for the ceremony & cocktail hour music! Just need to sign/copy contract and send the check in tomorrow from work.

We also really ironed out a lot of our time line (and wrote out like a 4 page schedule!!!)

Post # 67
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I’m October 5th (Syd,Aus) Smile We 1st dated as a couple on the 5th back in 2008, he proposed Oct 5th, 2011 so we’re continuing our special date.

How exciting to know so many other brides will be tying the knot on the same day around the world (I know this is common but it’s OUR date ladies).

Congrats to you all By The Way xxx

The topic ‘October 5, 2013!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors