(Closed) October 6, 2011

posted 7 years ago in October 2011
Post # 3
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@noenyu: I originally set our wedding for 10/6 too which falls on my birthday but because it was on a Thursday I felt guilty that I was inconveniencing people by making them take the day off so I was thinking about changing it. Most people were OK with it buy my mother didn’t want my birthday oveshadowed by the wedding but another bride set her rehearsal for 10/6 and couldn’t change it so I had to change it to 10/8. Just curious, why 10/6… i’m honored Kiss. JK Have a beautiful wedding!

Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee

10/6 is perfect and sweet!! Holidays and family members not being able to attend were also an obstacle in setting our wedding date. We were also going to get married on September 1st too but my best friend is getting married on September 9th and it was too close. And so since my birthday date wasn’t available anymore the venue was able to accommadate us on Saturday October 8th for the same weekday price!! It was an awesome early birthday gift!!! But the caveat now is that we have to change our honeymoon cruise route =[ but its OK because we’re saving $1200!!

Post # 6
3624 posts
Sugar bee

Not the 6th, but we’re having it on the 7th, so friday! Does that count as during the week? 

The topic ‘October 6, 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors