(Closed) October 6, 2012 :o)

posted 9 years ago in October 2012
Post # 47
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Hi everyone! This is my first post on here, and I’m on October 6th bride, too ๐Ÿ™‚ I think our planning is coming along pretty well, we’re not totally overwhelmed yet. How many of you are giving your fiances some responsibilities ๐Ÿ˜‰ I am still in college taking 18 credits this semster, so a lot of the work has fallen on my fiance who is already graduated. I feel like I should be more stressed than I am!

So far, we have our church and reception hall booked, our oficiant, photographer, caterer, florist, and cake all booked, my dress bought, all bridesmaid and flowergirl dresses and accessories bought, tuxes “figured out”, save-the-dates made and waiting to be delivered/mailed, some of our decor, and the mother-of-the-bride dress picked out! Oh, and my TOMS reception shoes bought ๐Ÿ˜‰ I guess when it’s all laid out it sounds like a lot, but I know there is still so much to do!

Does anyone have any suggestions for anything else we should have done at this stage of the game? Thanks!

Post # 48
39 posts
Newbee

Happy six months! The big day is going to be here so soon!

We picked our officiant, our Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses, working on men’s attire, meeting with florist and cake baker soon, my dress came in yesterday so I get to put it on again, yay! And our engagement pictures are next week! Lots of things happening this month!

Anyone else buying their first home before the wedding? We are both living with our parents right now, but hope to have a place before the wedding so we can slowly move into it! Its so much to think about, but so exciting.

Post # 49
43 posts
Newbee

Only 6 months girls!!!!!

Post # 50
1249 posts
Bumble bee

Happy six months everyone!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 51
5667 posts
Bee Keeper

Oh jeez, 6 months… We’ll be there before you know it!

Post # 52
1284 posts
Bumble bee

I can’t believe we are already under the six month mark… Crazy! I’m still not stressed and am doing as much as I can as early as I can! Haha. 

Post # 55
1318 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@MsFoxxy:  I can’t believe it! Time is flying by and dragging all at the same time!

Post # 57
177 posts
Blushing bee

it hasn’t hit me yet. but i know when it does it’ll hit me HARD.

i still have soooo much to do, ugh.

The topic ‘October 6, 2012 :o)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors