(Closed) October 6, 2012…

posted 6 years ago in October 2012
Post # 3
284 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@Oh Ya:  I’m not getting married on that day but it’s my dad’s birthday and one of my bridesmaids birthday. 🙂 Good day to get married.

Post # 4
121 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@Oh Ya:  I’m getting married here in Vermont. We are only 3 weeks and 1 day away!!! How are you going? I feel like there is do much to do in such a short time! I’m excited, but can’t wait for the day to get here. I’m really looking forward to the honeymoon!

Post # 5
381 posts
Helper bee

20 something days! Scary!!!!!! but exciting

Post # 6
1251 posts
Bumble bee

Ohhh here! We still have so many of the little details to fill in, exciting and nerve-wracking all at the same time!

Post # 7
925 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

This was our original wedding date but we ended up bumping it up! Congrats, ladies, you’re almost there!!

Post # 8
381 posts
Helper bee

@littlegraykitten:  many details left for us as well.. its definitely crunch time!

Post # 9
117 posts
Blushing bee

So many little things to finish that I’m not on the bee much lately.

Big things still on my plate-

Get Mother of the Bride a dress- she’s such a crazy stresser, that she stresses me out.  She couldn’t do the dress you know 3-6 months ago, and taken a lot of last minute stress of my plate.

Finish the guest favor DIY champane/wine glass.  (I think i’m just about 50% done, but then it looks like my guest list has grown to about 170, so I need to go buy 20 more)

Make my bridesmaid gifts

Design my floral center pieces (I have the glasses, but need to go to the flower mart next week and make some samples, to figure out exactly how many of what I need, and how best to do it)

Seating chart

Ok typing it out makes it seem like a lot but heck we’ve got 3 weeks, I can so do this.

Post # 10
33 posts
Newbee

My fiance and I have both been having wedding dreams and I still have a thousand things to do!

Post # 11
1577 posts
Bumble bee

@jlh8787:  LoL.. I’ve been having dreams about the wedding too!  None of mine have been good at all!!! 

Still have a few things on the list to take care of… mostly details.  I have had a few issues pop up recently— extremely irritating!  We’re almost there, ladies!

Post # 12
2254 posts
Buzzing bee

I keep cringing when people keep asking me if I’m excited or ready. It seems like the 11 months since I’ve been engaged just flew by!

Post # 13
1251 posts
Bumble bee

Omg. 18 days guys!! Ahh!!

Post # 15
24 posts
Newbee

Its so good to read that everyone is kinda feeling the same 🙂

Post # 16
267 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

So excited…and so ready for it to be over!! (The planning, that is.)

The topic ‘October 6, 2012…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors