(Closed) October 6, 2012…

posted 8 years ago in October 2012
Post # 17
381 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

17 days.

I am having wedding nightmares.. So much left to do – make cd’s & update Ipod as back up for cocktail hour music.. dinner music.. get final guest count .. darn family of his doesnt know how to RSVP – empty out our bank account this weekend and go make some final payments.. start working on my favors (YES START) not sure what I’ve been doing? and yes a million other things!!!!!!!

Post # 19
1577 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@Oh Ya:  Yay!  Sounds like you have it all under control.  Wish I could say the same……. LoL.  Working on it!  I have place cards to complete as well.  I also have to finalize the music choices for the ceremony & also figure out our ceremony wording.  AND… I have to rethink my decor for the ceremony.  There’s another ceremony 2hrs before ours at the same location… so I’m not sure if we’ll have time to set up everything the way I want  :-/

Post # 21
43 posts
Newbee

16 days girls!!! How is everything coming? I have to give a final head count to the caterer tomorrow (still chasing down 2 couples) and final payments are due Monday! We leave next Friday for Florida from Texas to spend the wedding week relaxing with our families! I can’t believe it’s coming on us so soon but I am SO ready for it. I also can’t wait to wear my dress for more than 10 minutes ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 22
381 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@spm:  I’m giving final count tomorrow as well and the final payment ๐Ÿ™ we’re oficially not going to have any money for the next 2 weeks. hahaha depressing

Post # 23
494 posts
Helper bee

I’m kind of quietly freaking out…. I can’t believe it is only 2 weeks away!!! I just did the seating chart and it is as close to done as I’ve had it, we have our final payment due next week and I made a big master list for myself that tells me what to do each day until the big day.  I sort of spread everything out as much as possible so I don’t get overwhelmed.  I’m super exciting but still waiting for it to hit me….

Post # 24
1249 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@msbibliotecaria:  I know exactly how you feel! Although our seating chart is still not finalized and i’m not so quietly freaking out…..yikes!!

Post # 25
381 posts
Helper bee

10 days!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 26
494 posts
Helper bee

Yay, now I can check the 10 day weather report! So far so good….

I’m so relieved to have finally given our venue the final guest count and payment. No more dealing with guest drama.

I still have little things to do here and there and next week I’m on vacation so I hope to relax as much as possible and sleep as much as possible, or try to anyways!

I know some things will go wrong, but such is life, I’m trying my hardest to be prepared, but you know how it goes, if I want God to laugh….

Post # 27
577 posts
Busy bee

Aaaaggggghhhhh I am so distracted and scatterbrained right now! I have one more day of work and I cannot focus AT ALL, please tell me I’m not the only one!

Post # 28
267 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

You are NOT the only one! All I can do is look at the clock…and I know I have 8 more hours tomorrow to get through too!

I’m pretty stressed out right now, and I feel like if I was off work I’d be less stressed and more in control.

Post # 30
381 posts
Helper bee

Freaking out here…

Was supposed to pick up my dress last weekend – not sure what they did at the last alterations appt because the dress fits funny and scrunches up in the waist when I’m standing! So I’m supposed to go pick it up tomorrow – hopefully its fixed if its not I will go balistic.

Told myself I wouldnt check the weather until 2 days before because the weather around here is so unpredicatble.. so I gave in today and checked the weather

the next 7 days – upper 60s – low 70s – sunny and Saturday October 6th – HIGH OF 56 low of 38 and 60% chance of rain

SO needless to say I need to stop worrying about things I cannot control? I’m on a short fuse as well.. I just want this over and done with ๐Ÿ™

Post # 31
177 posts
Blushing bee

Bwed2012 — i feel ya on the weather thing. mine is

Oct 4th: 0% chance of rain
Oct 5th: 0% chance of rain
Oct 6th: 60% chance of thunderstorms
Oct 7th: 0% chance of rain. REALLY???

my Fiance says don’t worry about the weather until the day of. we shall see ๐Ÿ™

The topic ‘October 6, 2012…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors