(Closed) October 6, 2012…

posted 8 years ago in October 2012
Post # 32
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I was suppose to get married on the 6th. it was the orignal date but we had to change it for one of our bridesmaids :(.. I prolly would have said No if it wasnt the grooms sister..

Post # 33
1577 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@JoanHarris:  Don’t worry too much about the weather.  Predictions change everyday.  I’m getting married in St. Thomas & I was freaking out 2-3 days ago because the forecast was just showing a big gray cloud for Oct 6 with 60% chance of rain.  NOW, there’s a sun behind a small cloud & it says “scattered showers” with 30% chance of rain.  Who knows what’s going to happen, lol.

Post # 34
5667 posts
Bee Keeper

Almost there… 4 days! Eek, I feel like I still have so much to do!

Post # 35
381 posts
Helper bee

Why do I even bother checking the weather? It has changed 5 times already – this is making me psycho – I really shouldnt check it until Friday… it was supposed to be 65 first (perfect) but 60% chance of rain.. that now turned into a high of 48 and no rain

I mean STUPID chicago lol and weather people who can’t predit anything

Post # 36
577 posts
Busy bee

I’d rather switch you guys places! It’s supposed to be 101 degrees here Saturday, my poor guests!!

Post # 37
577 posts
Busy bee

I can’t believe it – our day is here! Good luck and lots of love to y’all!

Post # 38
1249 posts
Bumble bee

Woa, we’re married!!! Congratulations ladies!!!! Smile

Post # 39
486 posts
Helper bee

Congrats fellow Oct 6th-ers! Our weather was questionable, but it cleared up by ceremony time. Unfortunately I woke up very sick, but I pushed that aside and had a blast, as I hope the rest of you did as well!

Post # 40
381 posts
Helper bee

Glad it’s over! I froze my butt off.. it was 78 on Thursday and day of the wedding as of Thursday they were predicting a high of 48 and RAIN lots of rain.  Fortunately enough it was a high of 52 and not one drop of rain fell 🙂 A few things went wrong (standard) some that could have been controlled and a few that couldn’t have.  All in all.. I love my hubby! and I’m glad the planning is over and now we can enjoy our lives together 🙂

The topic ‘October 6, 2012…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors