(Closed) October 7, 2012

posted 6 years ago in October 2012
Post # 3
964 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Hey there date twin!! Actually I think there are a total of 6 of us that I found!!  It looks great.  I haven’t even started mine yet.  I will definately start tomorrow..Happy Planning!!

Post # 4
3170 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Yess! I thought I was the only one! Love your save the date, its beautiful! We are sending ours out this weekend, hopefully!

Post # 5
680 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Cute!  Yay, there’s more of us!  We already sent ours out in mid February.  A little early, but never hurts! πŸ™‚

Post # 6
635 posts
Busy bee

I’m so behind!!

Post # 8
18 posts
Newbee

Just poppin’ in to say hi!!! How is planning going for everyone?

Post # 9
680 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@Bellayella:  Going well!  Can’t believe we’re just days shy of 4 months away!  The time has flown by so quickly.  How’s it going for you?

Post # 10
2239 posts
Buzzing bee

YAY!  Hello other October 7th brides!!!  I knew there had to be some of you out there somewhere hahaha!

I can’t believe we are just a little over 4 months away.  It feels like I just got engaged, lol.  It’s gone by quickly but at the same time 4 months feels like it’s forever away.  Planning is going well for me πŸ™‚ we just got our wedding invitations in the mail from the lady who made them.  Gonna take my time addressing invites <3 and get them out late July I think.  πŸ™‚ Getting ready to start a few more DIY projects πŸ™‚ 

How are things going for all of y’all?

Post # 11
964 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Well I just sent out my STD so I haven’t even started my invitations yet.  Suppose to meet the the caterer tomorrow.  My baker is making feel a little uneasy.  I didn’t confirm that I was going to use her until I tasted her cake but I did like her decorating style.  So I called her up and asked her if she could bake a cake for a bday party and she said she would check her schedule and get back to me.  She hasn’t called me back and its been two weeks ago.  I called and left one message and still no response so I might just check with other places.

No florist, no Photographer.   I’m going to get it done.

Post # 14
28 posts
Newbee

yay!!! that’s my date too! Still have to finalize flowers and pick music. Waiting for invitation finals. Lots to do still!

Post # 16
2239 posts
Buzzing bee

What are all my fellow October 7, 2012 bees up to now?!  Cool  How’s the planning going ladies? 

We got our invites =) and now I guess I should stop being lazy and address them, LOL!  Not sending them out yet but yeah.  Also gonna DIY our guestbook & DIY a bridal party board……and…oh I dunno yet πŸ˜‰ LOL!  Meeting with a violinist tomorrow to discuss ceremony music and listen to her play for the first time.  Hopefully she’s good so we can book her and get another vendor off my checklist.  Can’t wait to listen to her with my groomy!

The topic ‘October 7, 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors