Post # 1
What’s on your to do list for this weekend? Not your whole to do list…just what you plan to get done this weekend? It’s more manageable that way
– Buy 4 pumpkins and 1 mum (for our front porch – were having the rehearsal dinner at our house so I want it to be decorated.)
– Buy 5 frames for memorial table
– Buy 3 pack of long lighters
– Paint the guest bathroom (again, rehearsal dinner is at our house and needs to be looking good!)
– Add the sayings to our already made chalkboards
– Frame our invitation
– Figure out groomsmen gifts
– Arrange/cut branches for centerpieces
Post # 3
My wedding is the week after yours..and we’re planning to do seating arrangement, creating the menu (which my sister is doing), meeting our videographers and buying vases for the centerpieces.
Post # 4
Ugh I need to do seating arrangements too! I still don’t have a final number!! I mean, I have a pretty good estimate, I’m just not exactly 100% sure. Hopefully that’ll be taken care of too!
Post # 5
My wedding is NEXT WEEKEND (eeeeeeeee!!!) and this weekend, we’re going to work on printing the programs and finalizing the DJ information (playlist, timeline, etc.). Super excited!!!!
Post # 6
Tonight, clean the house, eat grilled cheese and tomato soup, drink wine and watch Bridesmaids.
Saturday, get a facial, pack up some decorations for the venue, and go to the beer garden.
Sunday, nurse hangover, breakfast with the future in-laws, pick up wine with fmil for rehearsal, fiancé and his dad will pick up his dad’s suit, finalize seating chart, email florist # of centerpieces, and email final count with meal selections to banquet coordinator.
Fun and productive, just the way I like my weekends…oh and no work, so bonus!
Post # 7
Oh girls, I’m starting to panic a little!!!!
Tonight – Get marriage license, pick up suit, pick up wedding band for me, pick up groomsmen gifts.
Tomorrow – Hopefully clean house, put together favor boxes, finish gifts for bridal party.
Sunday – haven’t thought that far yet!
Post # 8
I still actually have a major to-do list even though the wedding is next week. I’ll be:
-Guest Book (A sketchbook! We’ve got so many creatives coming, it will be neat to see what they come up with!)
-Card Box (I have a backup, I just want to see if I can get something cool)
-Buy thinks for emergency kits
-Pick up Dress
-Finish buying vases/vase fillers/candles
-Take dog to the vet
-Make sure Fiance has his glasses fixed
-Clean.. CLEAN CLEEEEAAAAAAAN!
-Buy gourds for tables
Post # 9
-Try not to completely lose my mind!
-Table numbers/place cards
-Kids table fun stuff
-Shirts & Ties for the boys
Post # 10
Have to put up drywall, mud, tape, and sand our kitchen, family room, bedrooms. Then need to lay cement board and green board to get ready to tile everything. Seriously just want to work on wedding stuff!!
Post # 11
i’m going Out of Town on business until next Thursday so uhh… whining to myself about how nothing’s getting done!
Post # 12
@mshoagie I like your list the best 🙂
Friday – get the heck done with work and go order the hub’s wedding ring (yes ladies, I haven’t done that yet!) They assume me that they can get it in 5 days…..
Make din-din with my man, watch something cheesy, maybe You’ve Got Mail? My favorite of ALL TIME
Saturday – Get this shellac mani OFF my nails – been on there for a good two weeks!
Liquor store – pick out the wine, buy the liquor for our full bar.
Get to work on the DJ music list (and do NOT play list)
Purchase frames for parents gifts and pick out which e-photos we’re going to print
Visit my sis and make her some dinner while talking to her about the reading she’ll be doing at the ceremony.
Sunday -CLEAN the house and WEED the garden (NO FUN!) If I have time, I may venture to some craft stores. Looking for baggies for my Out of Town bags, favor boxes for chocolates, lil rocks for my “wishing rock” guest book and a card box or basket.
Whew! Who’s next?
Post # 13
Ugh, our wedding is in 4 weeks and we’re moving next weekend! So we will be doing packing, packing, and more packing.
Post # 14
Our list isn’t too bad but I definitely still have enough stuff to accomplish. This weekend we’re going to focus on…
- Build photo-booth: Fiance and his dad got most of the materials last night. They’re going to get the lumber tomorrow and hopefully knock the whole thing out in a few hours.
- Bolero fitting
- Make non-floral centerpieces: I actually did these last week but as soon as they were finished I realized that I never washed the glassware that I’ve been collecting from garage sales. So, this weekend I have to take everything apart, wash the glassware and reassemble. Thankfully they didn’t take too long in the first place so it shouldn’t be that bad.
- Spray paint frames: We got the Ikea Tolsby frames to use for our table numbers/menus. Right now they’re white but we need them to be gold. I did a test run on a spare frame a while ago and it was a complete disaster. I really should enlist the help of someone with better spray painting skills so that I don’t destroy all of our frames.
- Bridal Party gifts: I have some of the stuff already but I have to finish buying everything else.
Other than those things, all I have left is stuff that I can’t really do until right before anyways (buy pumpkins/gourds and put the ribbon and labels on the apple pie favors) so I think we’re in good shape. My goal is to be completely finished with everything by next weekend so I can coast into wedding week stress-free. Funny, right? lol
Post # 16
you wanna talk about bad spray painting skills? i was all set up to spray the underside of the groom’s cake stand with that mirror paint and yeah – sprayed it in my face instead. T_T