(Closed) OCTOBER POAS!!

posted 8 years ago in TTC
  • poll: What are your favorite things about the Fall?
    Anything and Everything Pumpkin Flavor : (63 votes)
    21 %
    Halloween : (55 votes)
    18 %
    Sweaters : (55 votes)
    18 %
    The Cooler Weather : (63 votes)
    21 %
    Warm Colors : (54 votes)
    18 %
    Other... comment below : (10 votes)
    3 %
  • Post # 62
    3146 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

@MrsFireChief:  I know exactly how you feel! I was so excited for that first AF so we could get back to trying again. I’m currently 5DPO and the excitement/fear is crazy. So excited. So scared of going through all that again. How are you holding up????

Post # 63
    377 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2012

This TWW is really making me want to have a lot of glasses of wine! Laughing One week down less than a week to go!

Post # 64
    492 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

Just wanted to pop in and say hi.  I unfortunately just lost my pregnancy at about 5-6 wks, so I’m hoping I can try again soon.  Not sure if I will make it on Oct or Nov boards- just depends on what the dr says next week.  WIshing everyone the best!

Post # 65
    277 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

@sunshinebee:  Just saw your other post and I’m sending up good thoughts for you and wishing you lots more luck for a sticky one soon! Hope your recovery goes quickly and that you can find some comfort through the frustration.

Post # 66
    1168 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: December 2012

ROLL CALL

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 8

Ovulation Date: CD 17/ October 5th

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length:  October 18th, CD30

Cycles Trying: I think this is our 7th.

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements,  etc.): Vitamins, eatting healthy, working out, temping when I remember, opks, just trying to stay relaxed

Link to Chart, if anyhttp://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/MrsBGfromWB

and for fun –

What are your favorite things about Fall? Any fun plans for  Halloween?

Post # 67
    583 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2010

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD2

Ovulation Date: Unknown, cycles still regulating post BC. i’m thinking sometime between CD16 and CD 19

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: 32-35 days

Cycles Trying: This is #4.

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc.): EPO, EOD BD, Prenatals, more water, and I’m going to break down and get those clearblue opks. Oh, and temping.

Link to Chart, if any

and for fun –

What are your favorite things about Fall? Any fun plans for Halloween? I am just so excited to be able to break out my sweaters!

Post # 68
    549 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

@Glasgowbound:  I’m doing ok. I have noticed that when I think about next year i get a sad feeling. I guess because I was looking forward to it and now I’m not really.  I’m getting better every day though. 

Post # 69
    1368 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

@BalticBee:  oh heyy twin! Good luck holding out on testing until the 6th – I probably wont make it that long!  Hopefully we both get some good news this month ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 71
    492 posts
    Helper bee

@mrspitcher8:  Thank you!  I’m hoping I get cleared to try again right away

Post # 72
    492 posts
    Helper bee

BTW- I do love fall. ๐Ÿ™‚  Pumpkin everything, fall colors, hot cider, the sound of crunching leaves…

Post # 73
    146 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: February 2013

@BalticBee:  My IL’s are taking the whole family! (10 adults and 7 kids ages 7 months to 17 years!) Mostly because they couldn’t afford to take DH and his siblings when they were young so they are taking all of us now! I’ve never been so I’m pretty excited!

Post # 74
    Hostess
    7941 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper

Count me in for October ladies, BFN with the blood HCG test. I will be POAS hopefully in October. No sign of AF still. Here’s hoping she shows her face soon so I can get things moving along.

Favorite thing about fall, the colors and amazing weather. The wine country is absolutely breathtaking once the grape leaves turn deep purple, red, yellow and green. I look forward to it every year.

Post # 75
    1823 posts
    Buzzing bee

@sunshinebee:  Sorry to hear that.  Hopefully it won’t take long to get trying again and get a sticky ๐Ÿ™‚

View original reply
    @Treejewel19:  That’s too bad about the BFN, I was rooting for you!  Have you come to any conclusions on why AF is so late?  Here’s to hoping you get to POAS in October!

Post # 76
    567 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

Hey, joining in! Though I’ll only just be able to make it in for October, given where I am in my cycle now…

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD29 – expecting AF soon, maybe tomorrow?

Ovulation Date: projected to be between October 13 – 15

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: average is 29 days; given my projected O date, POAS will be 10/29 or 10/30

Cycles Trying: This October will be our first cycle trying

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc.): Honestly, I haven’t thought through timing. Only taking prenatals and Vitamin D, but that’s not for TTC, just because I’m always low on it.

Link to Chart, if anyhttp://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/iamtheshadow

and for fun –

What are your favorite things about Fall? Any fun plans for Halloween?

I love the cool, crisp weather, campfires, and beautiful colors on the trees. Also, fall is pretty much the only season where my hair behaves. ๐Ÿ™‚

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/october-poas-1#ixzz2g2swDokn

The topic ‘OCTOBER POAS!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors