(Closed) October POAS – Part 2

posted 9 years ago in TTC
  • poll: When will you be POAS-ing!?!? Join a CLUB!
    I have no idea because my body is an unpredictable @sshole! : (10 votes)
    22 %
    I am a priveleged member of the October 14th POAS club!!!!!!!!!! : (12 votes)
    27 %
    I am a straggler and will be closing out the month - hopefully you all won't abandon me! : (8 votes)
    18 %
    I will POAS sometime between the 20th and the 25th! : (8 votes)
    18 %
    I will POAS sometime between the 15th and the 20th! : (5 votes)
    11 %
    I will POAS sometime between the 9th and the 14th! : (2 votes)
    4 %
  • Post # 423
    4053 posts
    Honey bee

@anotherbee:  Did you take your digi today? Sorry if you posted an update, I haven’t read through all the posts from today.

We are about due for a part 3 soon… Who wants to do the honors?

Post # 424
    4053 posts
    Honey bee

@tricia_dyan:  Not knowing is absolutely awful for me too. I cannot handle it!!!! Ugh! Fingers crossed. Sorry about the BFN!

View original reply
    @Mrs.Sunflower:  Are they the same as the AF cramps you always get? Cramping is a common pregnancy sign, like hardtoconcentrate said, it could go either way!

Post # 425
    1474 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

@MrsJuneBee:  I don’t know if i really tested early… I’m 10 dpo and have seen tons of bfp pics saying they were 10 dpo too.  But I know what you mean.  Hopefully tomorrow morning will be an even more clear bfp for me.

View original reply
    @ChuckNorris:  Yay no spotting!  FX’d that its because you’re pg and not because your body & aunt flow are playing an evil game on you.  🙂  GL!  Sorry about your bfn today… hoping its just because it was 8dpo.

Post # 426
    4053 posts
    Honey bee

@Snickers95:  Mouth breathing usually brings your temp down, so your temp was still high despite mouth breathing?!?! That’s pretty awesome!! Fingers crossed! By The Way we are cycle twins, we are both 8DPO =)))

Post # 427
    4053 posts
    Honey bee

@MrsDW:  This would be a very evil game! I’ve had mid cycle or LP spotting for 7 out of 9 cycles. But either way, if it’s an evil mind game, or my luteal phase defect improving, I’m HAPPY!!! I really don’t expect it this month, so I’m 100% okay with it if it doesn’t happen. Anxious to start meds next month though!

Post # 428
    4053 posts
    Honey bee

@Macintosh:  Boo, I had high hopes for you to get a BFP! I hope it’s just too early for us both!!!! Argggg

Post # 429
    1164 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

I’m about 4 DPO now (I don’t chart so I don’t know for sure but I had OV symptoms early last week and this is CD18).

I have been feeling really exhausted. I slept for over 9 hours last night yet I was so tired this afternoon I took a nap and didn’t wake up until dinner time. I also have cold symptoms so it’s possible I’m just getting sick but obviously I’m hoping the symptoms mean something better than that!!! We BD’d like crazy this month so hopefully it will pay off.

Post # 431
    545 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

@Snickers95:  

View original reply
    @ChuckNorris:  Thanks gals, I’m going to try again tomorrow but I’m trying not to get my hopes up too high.

And yay for no spotting, Chuck!

Post # 432
    615 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

@hardtoconcentrate:  AF due today but no cramps today and no AF. I’m gonna wait till Wednesday to POAS. 

Post # 433
    2961 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

@MrsHovzilla:  Wow, well that’s great news.  Yay for being late!   When are you testing again?

Post # 434
    586 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

@ChuckNorris:  I don’t know! My cramps are on and off. And usually before my period it’s all day before. I’m so confused. It’s been cramps on and off for the past four days. But I also don’t want to get my hopes up.

The topic ‘October POAS – Part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors