(Closed) Odd Bed Bath & Beyond Registry Question

posted 7 years ago in Gifts and Registries
Post # 3
10589 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: January 2011

It just happened to me this week, and other people on here have mentioned it as well.  It seems that if someone buys things for themselves when they also get something from your registry the cashiers tend to mark it all as purchased for your registry.

Post # 4
413 posts
Helper bee

If they purchased anything from your registry and/or if your registry gets scanned then it will show on your registry.  It will show as registered for “0”  quantity purchased “1”.  Hopefully, they got you something good or if not, it was for themselves!  If not, you can always exchange it.

Post # 5
491 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I had the same thing happen this week! I’m glad you asked the question.  Now I know. =) Thanks, @MasqueradeMom!

Post # 6
3671 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

This happened to us.  What happened in our case was that the electric griddle we registered for was out of stock so my husband’s aunt got us a better one so it randomly showed up on the registry. 

Post # 8
2600 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

My favorite is looking at your registry the day after your shower or after the wedding – you’ll see a few cards on there from people who bought them at the checkout 🙂

Post # 9
1664 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Right now it says someone bought us some Peeps hehe.  I think if people buy something for themselves along with your gift it can show up there too.

Post # 10
747 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I was at the store one day and on the phone with my mother. She asked if I would pick up something off some one’s baby registry while I was there. So I did, not knowing the other items I bought would show up on their registry. So I ended up putting cleaning supplies & tampons on there! We had some good laughs about the tampons on the baby registry:-D

Stores should really make it so just the items on the registry are taken off!

The topic ‘Odd Bed Bath & Beyond Registry Question’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors