Post # 1
1. When I’m on the phone and my boss stands there with her arms crossed, staring at me until I hang up. SO RUDE.
2. When my coworker in the office next to mine conducts all of her phone conversations on speaker phone. It’s loud and obnoxious.
3. When my coworkers use the restroom and don’t wash their hands. (My office is near the bathroom ..I have to hear it all).
I’m just in one of those moods this morning. What are yours?
Post # 3
@pokie45: I am so guilty of #2. I really dont like having the phone touch my face and I like having my hands free. And no, I don’t want a headset. 😉
Mine is: stop eating my damn food!!
Edited for stupid iPhone autocorrections that made no sense. Actually this is twice now. Can we get a WB app now?? 🙁
Post # 4
- Wedding: November 2013 - St. Augustine Beach, FL
People get notice of cases and then forget to tell legal that we need to prepare and show up for the hearing. It’s lovely trying to explain to the judge why the lawyer didn’t notice of the case much less the hearing.
And I hate when people come to work even though they are really sick (coughing/sneezing all over the place; fever; etc…) Go home or wear a mask so you don’t get me infected with your germs.
Post # 5
My list could be basically endless. My coworker is a whole load of screwy. Chews incredibly loudly/messily (slurrrrrp), talks to herself constantly, always on personal calls… oh boy. I better stop otherwise this will be the longest comment in Bee history.
Post # 6
My boss repeating the same damn thing every morning to me of what I have to do. I am sure after 6 yrs i know what to do!
My coworker burping really loud and not saying excuse me. GEESH I HATE THAT
Post # 8
I work as a reading specialist in a school, so I deal with teachers all day long. My biggst pet peeve is teachers who, when asked a question by their students, say, “I don’t know, it doesn’t matter.” For example, a teacher will do this for the definition of words…!!!!! I don’t think teachers should know EVERYTHING, but at least model for students how you would look up a word!!!!! Also teachers who cannot pronounce words in their lessons…plan for the lesson ahead of time! AND teachers who don’t bother to learn the way their kids’ names are pronounced.
Here is one everyone can relate to: leaving the copier without paper.
Post # 10
@peachacid: And the stapler! And paper jams in the copier. FFS.
Post # 11
people who microwave fish for lunch. W.T.F.?????
Post # 12
@babu22: HAHAHA too funny
Post # 13
@Crindy: OMG YES. The same coworker who talks on the speaker phone is also the loudest sneezer I’ve ever heard. It almost sounds like a roar.
Post # 14
– The people in the “offices” next to me (basically a room with a partial glass wall, no door) who conduct ALL phone calls on speaker, even listening to their voicemail! I really really can’t stand it. It’s so rude!
– People who laugh hysterically at literally everything (I know this sounds like a Scrooge comment, but there are people like this in my office)
– People who don’t have their computer on silent or don’t use headphones.
– Also, there’s this one woman in one of those “offices” near me who blows her nose like an elephant 5-6 times a day. I’m serious, it’s like she doesn’t know how to do it discreetly and tries with every power in her being to be as loud as possible when getting rid of her snot. Ugh it’s disgusting! You can hear it 50+ feet away
Post # 15
I AM that annoying co worker right now sniffling, sneezing, coughing and pulling 12 tissues out a minute.
Post # 16
This is the perfect thread for today.
-People that give me orders that have no power over me. You can ask me nicely to do an “office favor” from time to time, but I’m nobody’s bitch. Thanks.
-When my boss belittles me in front of guests/visitors/people interviewing. It doesn’t make you look like you’re in charge. It just makes you look like a huge bitch. haha
-People who demand my respect that don’t earn it/deserve it. I don’t care if you’re a file clerk or the CEO of the company. If you treat me like crap, don’t expect me to kiss your ass.
Ahhhh…that felt good to type. I have a lot more, but I have to get back to work. I’ll be back with more later. haha