(Closed) OFFICIAL 7/6/13 DATE THREAD!

posted 8 years ago in July 2013
Post # 32
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

7-6-13!! It feels like this year is going fast already!!! We have our venue, photographer+ video, Bridesmaids dresses, hair/makeup, dj. Still working on special details and deciding on DIY projects! 🙂

Post # 33
195 posts
Blushing bee

Hey date twins! I learned a fun fact last night about our wedding date: it is International Kissing Day! What a better way to “celebrate” this little holiday/tradition than with the most important kiss of our lives– the first kiss as husband and wife!

Post # 35
170 posts
Blushing bee

6 MONTH MARK = PANIC!

Yep that’s right ladies we just passed the 6 month mark and while some may not feel as terrified as I, I will admit I am so worried that I had a nightmare about it. In my dream my wedding was the next day, nothing was done invites wern’t out, no decorations and I had people to pay but no money!!!! something about it being 2013 and 6 month minus a day away has me feeling stressed. I don’t know where to pick up on my planning and i am so worried it won’t be a fun day, and I really want my guests to be happy. I am not going to lie as much as I like weddingbee it has made me overly concious of what people like and don’t like from reading about the complaints people have about other peoples weddings. So I really hope after my wedding nobody goes onto an online forum and rant about it/us.

Post # 36
363 posts
Helper bee

It’s so bizarre how quickly this year has come and now can officially say I’m getting married THIS year!! Also less than six months eeeeeeep

Post # 37
256 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@MrsPadlock2B:  my thoughts exactly… AHHH!! 

Post # 38
780 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

@LilDrAnya:  Love your math, and congrats!  Too drained right now to read back on the details but *FIST BUMP* to all July 2013, heck, ALL 2013 brides!   Hope we all make it.  Hope all our marriages make it, kicking and fighting and making up til the end.

Never thought I’d be the marrying type at all.  Never thought I’d be saying this soppy mess.  Booyahhckaaa!  *heads to bed ugh done for the night on the Bee.  

Cheers and congrats

Post # 39
418 posts
Helper bee

hi 7.6.13 ladies!!  i’m thinking of sending out our invites on may 18th and requesting rsvp by june 8th.  when are you guys sending out invites?

Post # 40
170 posts
Blushing bee

I figure I’ll send mine in may as well and have the RSVP deadline mid June. Probably early may but I don’t have exact dates yet.

Post # 41
148 posts
Blushing bee

Hey bees,

I cant believe how close we are!  I seriously wake up with anxiety every day now!  Its not always a bad feeling, but persistant.  I v=cant believe am about 4 months away!  Where has the time gone??  I constantly feel like there are things to be done, but honestly, I dont knwo what I should be doing.  I have all deposits down, attire done, decor sorted but still need to get some things, food done, officiant, photog, timeline, lodging, cake, booze, favors.

I thinkits jsus down to the actual diy things, like my table runners, favor construction, table numbers and seating cards, and probably a MILLION things i cant remember!!

man, weddings are crazy! Even a “mellow” one, like the one i like to think Im throwing! 🙂

Post # 42
170 posts
Blushing bee

I am so sick of wedding planning. At this point I could not care any less about decor and flowers and such.

Post # 43
1022 posts
Bumble bee

4 months 5 days and I feel so behind!!

Post # 44
418 posts
Helper bee

guys, i’m a day late but HOLY CRAP 4 MONTHS TO GO!!!!!!

Post # 45
418 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@lovelynners:  i feel the exact same way!  i just want to go on my honeymoon.

Post # 46
339 posts
Helper bee

We got engage in January and when asking vendors available dates that were affordable July 6 was avail and i started from there. In DC its hard to find a place 6 months out when everyone books more than a year in advance . No special meaning.

The topic ‘OFFICIAL 7/6/13 DATE THREAD!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors