(Closed) OFFICIAL 7/6/13 DATE THREAD!

posted 9 years ago in July 2013
Post # 62
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

2 months and 1 day!!! ahhhhhhhhh. I feel like everything is planned but I also feel like there are a lot of loose ends. Everyone else feeling panicky?

Post # 63
1022 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@chrisoz87:  yes. wakig up to 60 days really is freaking me out.

so much left, but yet not really, but yet still is

Post # 64
492 posts
Helper bee

What all do you guys have left to do?

I’m somewhat of a… fly by the seat of my pants gal, so hold on tight…

*decide menu 

*bridesmaids need to order dresses

*flowers are being bought the day of the wedding (lol)

*need to reserve bus

*need to finish picking out songs

*will buy wedding cakes from this restaurant we both like the day of the wedding

*need to find something to decorate the arch with 

I know there’s more… I think I’m going to be rushing the week of. lol

Post # 65
1022 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@MrsSanchizel:  holy crud,you don’t have bridesmaid dresses yet?  let me go have a panic attack for you.LOL

Post # 66
170 posts
Blushing bee

I have no idea what to do for a bartender it is stressing me out!!! I don’t even know who to ask! I can’t find earrings they are all starting to look the same at this point. My favors are on the fence I have runners to make guest book to finish bridal party gifts to get! I’m starting to freak out actually I also have a ton of yard work to do ( wedding is in our yard) oh and fi still hasnt asked our friend to mc…..

Post # 67
226 posts
Helper bee

Hi everyone! I’m new to this thread, but I’m a fellow 7.6.13 bride! Six weeks to go!!

View original reply
@W292737: +1 Just reading that list made me antsy! 

View original reply
@MrsSanchizel:  I’m impressed, you seem so laid back! I’m stressing about all the tiny details I can think of, and especially the ones I know are there but I can’t think of!

Post # 68
170 posts
Blushing bee

40 days to go! almost 39 since I am posting this at 11 30 at night 🙂

Post # 69
331 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@W292737:  “so much left, but yet not really, but yet still is” — my feelings exactly when I was at a cousin’s wedding this weekend and people were asking me detail questions… and then again when Fiance was like “there isn’t much to do, don’t worry” haha

Post # 71
144 posts
Blushing bee

This is so exciting!!! we have less than three weeks to go! Laughing I am feeling much less stressed.. I feel a little too “unstressed” I think lol! I thought I would be running around like a maniac by this point, but I feel so laid back! I think all we have left is to make final payments, plan the music, meet with the officiant, have beauty appointments, and get decor squared away. Not bad, but I’m worried I’m forgetting something.

Oh, and my Maid/Matron of Honor hasn’t even started planning my bridal shower yet, but she took on the duty of throwing one.. I guess that is one thing I’m nervous about.. any other 7-6-13 brides not have their bridal shower yet? or know it hasn’t even been planned yet? Yikes Frown

Post # 72
170 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@KsoontobeN:  My shower was in April. As for the stress I’m up and down like a roller coaster I’m usually pretty relaxed about it until people start pestering me with questions and demands….I almost pulled my hair out last night but I won’t get into that today I fInally feel calmer…..But still upset

Post # 73
331 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@lovelynners:  I am with you. I am calm until people start asking me questions haha

Post # 74
2776 posts
Sugar bee

How was everyone’s big day??  Ours was great we had a good time even despite the stress. 🙂

Post # 75
363 posts
Helper bee

Mine was the most amazing weekend of my life :). we had perfect weather and everything went smoothly with no messups or anything going wrong at all. People haven’t stopped complimenting me on everything and it’s lovely, it kinda makes it all worth while to know that it was not only fantastic and amazing for me and my husband (eek husband 🙂 ) but for our guests. Can’t wait to do a recap thread. 

Hope all you ladies had a beautiful wedding day, a perfect start to a great marriage xx

Post # 76
196 posts
Blushing bee

We did it, ladies!

The topic ‘OFFICIAL 7/6/13 DATE THREAD!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors