(Closed) Official Post-A-Thon Chat Thread for 3/22/10

posted 8 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 3
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Heylo!  I’m feeling a bit blah today, my head is on the verge of exploding.  Weekend was pretty boring, took my husband to the airport early yesterday.  That explains my dinner choice: chicken nuggets.

Post # 4
5154 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

Hi!

I won’t be able to stay for most of the post-a-thon but I wanted to say hi!

I am pretty good ๐Ÿ™‚ Just got back from the GYM! got my swell on ๐Ÿ˜‰

I had a good weekend…went to a friends bridal shower which was fun and did a lot of cleaning/laundry as well.

I am making pizza ๐Ÿ™ but atleast it is homemade…semi healthy…pizza…

haha I gave it up for lent but never do the Sunday cheat thing so I think this is okay…atleast it isn’t a greesy dominos one!Embarassed

how are you??

Post # 5
745 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

hey hey! I am fab-U-lous…today was really busy at work so the day flew.  This weekend was FANTASTIC because a) I picked up my dress (YAY!!), b) went to a post-st. paddie’s day party and saw friends I haven’t seen in a while and c) spent all day Sunday along with my Fiance (this is rare…his mother lives with us…long story….we never get time alone anymore).

Dinner was Swiss Chalet – hooray for not cooking once in a while!

How is everyone else doing??

Post # 6
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper

@marlew: Yay on the dress!  That’s the one thing that is so exciting when you get it!

Post # 7
5154 posts
Bee Keeper

@marlaw yayy sounds like a very fun weekend!! and a busy one too ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 9
617 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

Hi there!  I am doing well-a bit tired today.  The weekend was great!  My brother got married on Saturday and it was such a nice time.  Dinner was chicken tacos mmm so good!  Can the weekend get here so we can go to our engagement party?!

Post # 10
521 posts
Busy bee

Today has been good. Lots of nice chatting with coworker. Want to KILL other coworker, but let’s just say I’m so glad I don’t have to live with her!!

Boyfriend or Best Friend home sick today–and he never takes off work. Going home earlier than planned (skipping errands) so I can take care of him.

Dinner? Spinach corkscrew pasta, garden burger, mushrooms  and spinach, all steamed and seasoned with lemon and pepper. I’m doing Weight Watchers, so this is a good WW dinner.

The weekend was good. We went to a cute daffodil festival at a grange hall, to a benefit performance for a local actor/musician who is going through 7 operations on his  hands after table saw injury. It was a great show and felt great too!

Just didn’t take my kitty out on a walk (yes, on a leash like a dog) so I have to make up for that SOON!

Post # 12
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper

@Saeliz: Congrats to your brother!  And yay for your engagement party being this weekend!

Post # 14
5154 posts
Bee Keeper

@saeliz oooo engagement party?? how fun! what are the plans for it?

@lorienne it is sooo delish but I know I’ll need to do cardio to make up for it :X oh well, totally worth it!!!

here is a recipe that I do with slight variations: I add veggies (though not as many as I should!) and take off the pepperoni…mmmm!!! 

http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/eatingwells_pepperoni_pizza.html

Post # 15
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper

@Lorienne: With all this talk of food, no wonder you are hungry!  I’m still hungry too.  I want Ben & Jerry’s.

Post # 16
3539 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Morning – evening ladies.

Its a good 7.40am here and Im about to head to work in 15 min. However browsing the intaweb instead.. So HI!!!!!

also..I dont want to go to work…it sucketh.

The topic ‘Official Post-A-Thon Chat Thread for 3/22/10’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors