(Closed) Official Thread for all July 10, 2010 Brides

posted 9 years ago in July 2010
Post # 3
2066 posts
Buzzing bee

We are getting married in Houston.  See attached for my inspiration board that includes my wedding and reception venues!

Post # 4
277 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

We’re getting married in Maui on July 7…can’t wait!!! 

Post # 5
473 posts
Helper bee

WHOA I can actually reply to this! We’re getting married July 10, 2010 in a small town on the shores of Lake Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. Just met with our photographer today, and once I get that contract nailed down, everything else is on hold until we finish building our house in November. The rest of the decisions will have to wait!

Post # 7
33 posts
Newbee

Hi 7/10/10 brides! We are getting married on 7/10/2010 in Groveland, MA, a small town in northeastern Massachusetts.

Post # 8
45 posts
Newbee

We live in Birmingham in the UK, and are getting married on July 10 2010 in a small country town called Bruton in Somerset, in the South West.

really excited as weekend after next (halloween weekend) we are heading down there for the weekend to sort out lots of things

Post # 9
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2007

Hey 7.10.10 brides!!  We are getting married in Southern Illinois.  I’ve been having a great time planning…everything has gone smoothly so far!

Post # 10
10 posts
Newbee

Hi July brides!  I am getting married July 10th in upstate NY near Saratoga. its a garden wedding at 7pm. We are having a aduly only reception.  i’m so excited and can’t wait! My colors are fushia and orange.

Post # 11
2 posts
Wannabee

We’re getting married in Homer, Alaska.  Interesting planning a destination wedding (we’re from Iowa, families from Ohio and Indiana), but FUN!  🙂

Post # 12
794 posts
Busy bee

So July 10th brides.  What have you done so far?  What is on your to-do list?  Any fabulous finds?

Things done: I have booked my vendors all except the cake.  Going for a cake testing in January at two bakeries to choose one.  Since it is a destination wedding, our save the dates are out.  My dress and bridesmaid dresses have been ordered.  We have picked out or invitations we just have to order them when we are ready.

Things to do:  Think about music choices and decor.  Chat with our site coordinator/planner to get all of the details down pat.  Go for a food tasting at the venue to choose appetizers to go with the cocktail hour.

Great find?  I got my paper lanterns off of a weddingbee blogger.  She lives in my area so I was able to save shipping and pick them up.  HUGE savings!  Check the classifieds.

The topic ‘Official Thread for all July 10, 2010 Brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors