(Closed) Officially Booked, I'm a May 24, 2014 Bride :)

posted 8 years ago in May 2014
Post # 17
138 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

That’s GORGEOUS!! Congratualations on choosing the venue and setting your date! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 18
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

beautiful venue!! good luck planning ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 19
135 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

It looks so gorgeous!! 

Post # 20
45 posts
Newbee

OH HI date twin && theme twin!!!Our theme is Southern Vintage and our colors are Navy and yellow with lace and burlap details. We’re getting married on a famous race track outside followed by the reception inside the clubhouse. Great minds think alike ๐Ÿ™‚ && YOUR VENUE IS  BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Post # 21
324 posts
Helper bee

Yay! A few months ago I couldn’t find anyone on here who was my wedding date twin and now there are lots! I thought I was crazy for picking Memorial Day weekend but now I see I’m not so crazy haha

Post # 22
753 posts
Busy bee

gorgeous! we are date twins too!!! I love the idea of MDW – hardly anyone uses that weekend to go away/celebrate. Congrats of the venue and beginning the rest of your planning!!!

Post # 24
289 posts
Helper bee

Yay I’m a date twin too!

I didn’t realize it was a holiday until I saw it on this thread yesterday. Whoops!
Ha. the 24th is our dating anniversary “day” (anniversary actually in august) so this way we can never forget!

Post # 25
79 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@jasonkatie2014:  Hi date and location twin! Where are you guys getting married ???

Post # 26
1444 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Paradise Gardens

I guess I’ll chime in as well….Hello Date twins!!!!

Post # 27
29 posts
Newbee

Hi, I’m another 24th May bride, and completely scared that I have hardly anything booked. I’m getting married in VA but currently living in the UK with trip over for the month of November, I can’t wait for it to come around and I can finally see reception venues, florists and everything else. I do have my dress though ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 28
18 posts
Newbee

8 months to go!! Smile

Post # 30
37 posts
Newbee

Congrats Date twin! I’m so in love with the date itself, its so hard to focus on everything else. All I know is time is flying!

The topic ‘Officially Booked, I'm a May 24, 2014 Bride :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors