(Closed) Officiant (Male)

posted 5 years ago in St. Louis and Southern Illinois
Post # 3
1880 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Do you need a minister or are you looking for a secular officiant? If you are fine with a secular officiant, go to your city or county website and look for lists of judges and justices of the peace. Usually if you just google your city and “justice of the peace list” it’ll pop up. Then you can call them. Dunno how you find a minister… the only one of my friends who is religious works at a church and they did it.

The topic ‘Officiant (Male)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors