(Closed) Oh no!! *&@%#$!

posted 8 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
3222 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Shoot. Do you have to send them now? You could get a custom stamp from Paper Source, and stamp the back flap….That usually takes 2 weeks to get the stamp though. 

It’s up to you! If you now that they won’t come back, then you shouldn’t have a problem…

Post # 4
6394 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

I bet you’ll be fine! You could always do a rush order on a custom stamp at Etsy, but I seriously think it will be alright 🙂

Post # 6
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I think that you should be fine without them. However, you really need to do what’s best for you. I’d hate for you to have added wedding stress because you’re worried about not knowing if they made it to the recipients. I agree that a rush order from Etsy is a possibility. You could probably have a stamp by the end of the week and get them out on Saturday. Good luck!

Post # 7
3049 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 1991

I guess it just depends on the post office. Many of them won’t mail out anything without a return address (funny cause you could just make one up). But that does suck. I would go for the rubber stamp, and just wait a few weeks.

Post # 8
3364 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I say go for it! Leave them pretty! =)

If everyone got your S.T.D. then I am sure everyone will receive your invite! 

Post # 9
3981 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Go to Office Max nad buy some cheap return labels, print them up in whatever fancy text you want and stick them on there. It should only take you a couple hours at most and you have the return address just in case. I have had things returned to be because of a typo or some mailing error. You don’t want to risk that with your invites.

Post # 10
278 posts
Helper bee

I would send them..if you’re inviting someone then clearly they know how to get ahold of you which means if they do not already have your address they can call and ask. 

Post # 11
2767 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

order an ink stamp or an embossing stamp!

Post # 13
3 posts
Wannabee

Purchase clear avery labels

Use a word template  – you can use  a caligrahpy font

I just designed my daughters for the Save the Dates

Used one of their photos & still had plenty of room for the 4 lines of address.

Post # 14
4137 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

i ordered a custom ink stamp online and it came in less than a week. it was super cheap too..i’ll see if i can find the site.

Post # 15
4137 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

i got it from simplystamps.com. it was $8 and they ship within 2 days.

The topic ‘Oh no!! *&@%#$!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors