11 %
  • Post # 3
    394 posts
    Helper bee

both links go to juliet

Post # 4
    2790 posts
    Sugar bee

Well the link to Brooke is actually the link to Juliet so I can only see Juliets’ website. I do really enjoy her work and think that if you want the extras like the bridal session or albums later your friend may be willing to do those if you pay for them also. Your budget may still come in cheaper than the $2100 and you would have the best of both worlds.

Post # 6
    2790 posts
    Sugar bee

Ok actually I’m confused. Is Juliet shooting your wedding for free or you would pay the $3500 and get the engagement and bridal shoot for fre?

Post # 8
    394 posts
    Helper bee

as a wedding photographer myself, i would hands down choose juliet. remember the photographs will be all thats left of all the services you purchase for the day… you should definitely splurge a bit on the photography if you can! 

Post # 9
    505 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

After looking at both photographers, I have to say I fell in love with Juliet’s photos!  I say if you have the budget to do it, then go for it.  The pictures are all that will be left of the wedding 1, 10 and 50 years from now so you want to know that you got the best you could afford. 

Just for percentages sake, what is your entire wedding budget?

Post # 11
    2867 posts
    Sugar bee

Both look great to me. However for me, I can tell how good a photographer is based on the ease of the clients.  For example, Juliet’s clients seem more comfortable…I would want a photographer that did that for me.  Made me feel comfortable!  Maybe it’s just me and I could be wrong, but Brooke’s clients don’t appear to be as comfortable as Juliet’s.

Post # 12
    4123 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

I like Juliet better… but I have to say, I’m bringing in my photog from Charleston so I’m biased towards http://www.timwill.com

We’re going there for our epics next week, I’m so excited! I haven’t been before… Tim’s on the same price point as Juliet, but he donates a portion of the commission to a charity of your choice and his portrait fee’s are actually not that bad.

The topic ‘ok photos with lots of “stuff” or phenomenal pics for $1400 more’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors