(Closed) Old Navy Flip Flops $1 on 5/21

posted 7 years ago in Favors
Post # 3
1506 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@Gerbera: Thanks for the reminder! Do you happen to know if you can get away with getting more than 5 pairs if you make separate transactions?

Post # 4
6394 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Yay! Thanks for sharing! I’m just doing them as part of my Bridesmaid or Best Man gifts, but I’ve already spent enough that I was trying to make the sale :).

Post # 5
862 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

yes!!  thank you!!

Post # 7
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

When I used to work for them they were very strict on the limit and wouldnt allow it to be split up in seperate transactions. Go early because they go quick even though they have a big stock! Good luck!

Post # 8
7300 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

Last time I went to one, I got so many cute flip flops. I will never do it again though. lol Bring lots of friends. My sister hates flip flops, but I made her hold 5 for me so I could get more.

Post # 9
767 posts
Busy bee

I’m guessing this sale is in stores only and not online???

Canadian bees – I just called my local Old Navy and they have Flip Flops for $1.00 as well.  TIP – The salesman(boy) told me that they open at 7am for our Holiday Weekend and the flip flops go FAST!  I’m so pumped!

Post # 10
4583 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

In order to buy more than 5, you need to physically go outside and get back in line. You can do this as many times as you wish, but trust me, the limit of 5 per transaction will be strictly enforced at most stores. I suggest just bringing an entourage of as many friends/family as you can gather, and have everyone buy 5. Then repeat, if necessary.

Post # 11
2702 posts
Sugar bee

thanks for this!

Post # 13
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@Gerbera:

Bought a bunch today.  Didn’t exactly count the right amount I wanted for the size and colors but thats ok. I’m not sure if I want to go all white instead, but all white was a little boring.  I dunno. What do you guys think?

I’ll exchange a few if it really bothers me or return.  You can only buy 5 at a time but can go back on line as many times as you want.  I just stacked my shopping bag with as many as I wanted, and just gave the cashier 5, then went back right on line.   I thought it would be a mad house and very annoying but it wasn’t really that bad at all.  I bought sizes 6, 7, 8, 9.  The line flew really quickly.

The topic ‘Old Navy Flip Flops $1 on 5/21’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors