(Closed) oleg casini cwg352 bustle options, veils???

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I actually tried on that dress and they put a veil on that went perfectly with it! It’s elbow length double layer veil with beading on the edges. I don’t have a picture but I know it’s at Davids Bridal and it was $189, thats all I remember!

Post # 6
463 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

i am doing veil VCRL538 the lace matches perfectly and its fingertip llength so it wont compete with the back of the dress

Post # 8
463 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

welcome i think it lloked amazing witht the dress

Post # 9
266 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

If I end up choosing this gown, I’ll choose a cathedral length veil 🙂 even though it’ll cover the train and beautiful gown, the long veil looked gorgeously dramatic with it! I can’t resist!

Also, thank you for the bustle options! I think I’ll probably end up with the french bustle.

Post # 10
219 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

i got this dress and bought a cathedral veil (plain though). it looks so dramatic!

Post # 11
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Hey! This is my gown as well! Thank you all for your comments, it really helps. Especially the bustled pics – American-style for sure for me.

My veil (sorry, I don’t recall the product code) is a fingertip but I will have it shortened to elbow). It has detailing on the edges only that reminded me of elements from the gown. Was also *cough* $189 (I’ve never in my life spent $ on myself like this!) but I was able to get a percentage off b/c I bought at the same time as gown (darn you, impulse shopping me!)

Post # 12
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Did you guys buy a crinoline for it or could you just wear it with out it does it have enough fullness with out it

The topic ‘oleg casini cwg352 bustle options, veils???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors