(Closed) Oleg Cassini CWG517 any real life pictures?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@dressme3:  This is a little late, but I tried it a few days ago. I really love it, minus the bottom because there’s space between the lace and floor. This is also a little tight on me since it’s a size too small. Have you had a chance to try it? I’m debating getting it this weekend while it’s on sale.

Post # 6
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I did add the belt. You could add it with flowers or an encrusted brooch, etc., but I liked it with the plain, ivory grosgrain ribbon too – it helped further define the waist. I’m a tad hesitant to purchase based on A) Reviews of DBs, B) the bottom space between the end of the gown and the lace like I mentioned, and C) it’d kill me if it went on a better sale later this year, but I don’t know if I want to take the chance. My experience with the sales people at DBs has been great so far – very kind and attentive. I guess it depends on the individual store, personnel and time of day you go. However I’d likely bring it else where for alterations. But definitely try it on (and with a slip) because it really is beautiful.

Post # 8
719 posts
Busy bee

I actually exchanged another Oleg Casini to get this one.  I love it!  🙂 

The topic ‘Oleg Cassini CWG517 any real life pictures?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors