(Closed) OMG Air Freshner Cause a Child’s Death in Louisiana!

posted 9 years ago in Legal
Post # 3
Member
304 posts
Helper bee

That’s really sad!

I can’t help be see this is something tragic but not really anyone’s fault.  The mother is really sad and I know she wants justice for losing her only son.  I hope she gets the comfort she needs.

Post # 4
Member
1023 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I think she needs this cause to hold onto because its sort of a freak incident you know? Like she needs a reason why this could happen. This is so sad.

Post # 5
Member
2186 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

this is sad yes, but a total accident. Glade shouldnt be sued for this. sometimes you just have to let things go.

and i would think this is the same as huffing that kids do sometimes on purpose to get high? lots of kids die every year from this, but usually its not an accident that they inhaled it…

tragic.

Post # 6
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

I agree with spaganya.  Yes it is sad and it’s a tragedy but they have warnings on a lot of household products telling people to not breathe/eat/swallow them and it isn’t Glade’s fault that it happened.  She is probably clinging to anything in order for there to be a ‘reason’ that her son died but some things don’t have a reason (take it from someone who lost a parent too soon).

Post # 7
Member
310 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Oh that is a very sad story … but I agree, you can’t just sue a company because of a freak accident. Like…what if you liked to eat Kleenexes…and you died? Well…you ate them….

The topic ‘OMG Air Freshner Cause a Child’s Death in Louisiana!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors