(Closed) OMG!! I Can’t Believe My Dog Just Did This!! (Totally Gross & NWR!)

posted 8 years ago in Pets
Post # 3
4765 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2011 - Vintage Villas

My parents dogs do that too! They have to keep the bathroom door shut – it’s completely disgusting!

Post # 4
1897 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

GROSS!  My parents’ dog lovessssss tampons.   It’s disgusto!

Post # 5
2054 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

yup! my old roomies dog used to knock over the trash can in the bathroom and eat EVERYTHING. and what he didnt eat he would spread all over the house…SO GROSS.

Post # 6
67 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Siiiick! She’s lucky she’s such a cutie pie!

My golden retriever will eat my underwear if I ever leave it on the ground. It’s charming when he pukes it up a few hours later…

Post # 7
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Eww they were used?  That is so completely disgusting!  That’s why I flush mine!

Post # 8
1455 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I’ve heard a story from my friend about her friend whose parents found out her and her bf were having sex when the dog BARFED UP A CONDOM!!!! So it could be worse 🙂 LOL!

Post # 9
617 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

I have a boston tooo!!!!!! When she was younger, she use to take dirty pads from the bathroom trash under my bed and tear them to shreds!!! It was so gross. Now we have this ugly stainless steel trash can for the bathroom with a heavy spring loaded lid that she can’t get in to.

Post # 10
2006 posts
Buzzing bee

Yep my dog loves used feminine items also :/ I flush my tampons but he loves to dig liners/applicators out of the trash and chew on them. He also likes to lick dirty underwear. 

The best solution I came up with was to buy a trashcan with a lid for the bathroom and not leave any dirty clothes out of the hamper!

Post # 11
549 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Ow wow that’s disgusting… I can only imagine what the looked like!  Gotta love furry babies hahah!

Post # 12
2476 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

HAHAHAHA that is so funny AND disgusting at the same time!  Glad she didn’t get too sick and you were able to clean it up!  Tongue out

Post # 13
5823 posts
Bee Keeper

I bought this for my mom, her dog eats out of the bathroom trash too.  My dog likes to eat out of the litter box, so we scoop and put it in this trash can so he can’t eat it!

Post # 14
1641 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Sorry, but she is just being a normal dog. Dogs like blood, and some dogs really like paper. You have to be award of that when you throw stuff out!

Most “bad dog” behavior is really about dogs behaving normally…and humans not remembering what the dog might get into. i am guilty of it, too (my dog loves socks).

Post # 16
7779 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Gross!

I freaking love your dog, though. My aunt used to breed Bostons, they are such fun puppies!

The topic ‘OMG!! I Can’t Believe My Dog Just Did This!! (Totally Gross & NWR!)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors