(Closed) omg! i just found the $200 veil i want for $27! is it too good to be true??

posted 7 years ago in Accessories
Post # 3
5921 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

YES! I bought my jewelry and tiara from there.  Fast shipping, no issues at all.  I say go for it.

Post # 5
5921 posts
Bee Keeper

@dynamic_duo: I was really happy with both items.  I ordered them about a year before the wedding, so I was a little nervous about storing them for so long, but they held up perfectly fine. 

Post # 7
5921 posts
Bee Keeper

@dynamic_duo: Definitely not true.  My jewelry set was only $19, and my headpiece was like $60.  I didn’t even order them at the same time.

Post # 9
6065 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 2012

My only question would be whether the tulle quality would be the same- there is a wide range of quality.

But I got my veil on a discount too and it’s great quality! So cheaper definitely does not mean bad quality!

Post # 10
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I ordered from them and had no problems.. but they do Not take anything returns.

Post # 11
1890 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

That is an amazing deal.  I wish I’d known about that website before I spent $200 on my veil 🙁

Post # 12
4771 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

yes, if you hate it you’re only out 27 dollars.

Post # 13
7174 posts
Busy Beekeeper

I bought jewelry from them (had already bought my veil, or I would have used them).  GO FOR IT!!!

Post # 16
7975 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

I say go for it – but order through Amazon (did I read right? Is that an option?). Their customer service is phenomenal, and even if the company won’t take returns, Amazon may be able to work with you!

The topic ‘omg! i just found the $200 veil i want for $27! is it too good to be true??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors