(Closed) OMG OMG OMG! 8.18 – almost double digits!

posted 6 years ago in August 2012
Post # 3
373 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Were in the same boat 🙂 Yay for date twins!

Post # 5
148 posts
Blushing bee

Ah! Date twin here too!!! Cant believe how fast it’s coming!

Post # 6
2216 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m getting married a week before you, so I’m already in double digits.  I can’t believe how fast the wedding is sneaking up on us.  Soooo, soo excited (and stressed!)!!!

Post # 7
929 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012 - Sunset Harbour

I can’t believe it’s going to be double digits!!!

We sent our invites out on Monday since we have so many out of towners. I am ofiicially starting to panic!

Post # 8
93 posts
Worker bee

I have the invites ALL READY! However since we are having a small wedding and not many out of town guests I think it’s to early to send them. Has anyone sent theres out already? I am at the point now where I am having nightmares of things going wrong. Anyone else getting anxiety yet?

Post # 9
3081 posts
Sugar bee

We’re shooting to send out early June. Like June 1, asking for RSVP on July 20. 

Post # 11
93 posts
Worker bee

June 1 sounds like a good date! I’ll probably do them that day too. Our RSVP date is July 28 but since we are really only inviting family and close friends I already have a good idea of who is and isn’t coming.

I had a dream the other night that it was wedding day and we were about to start the ceremony and my dad comes to me and says there there are no guests. I realize that I forgot to send the invitations! lol maybe that is why I’m itching to send them out.

I also had one where my fiance went to pick up his tux and they gave him just the shirt, pants, and shoes. He brought it home and I was like “WHERE IS THE REST?” ugh I don’t know if I can handle 100 more days of this 🙂

Post # 13
347 posts
Helper bee

We’re in the double digits now!! I can’t even believe it!! We’re sending ours out at the end of this month with a July 13th RSVP date.  Don’t ask where we got the date from lol. Ours have been at our apartment for a while but we still have to address them. 

Post # 15
93 posts
Worker bee

Is anyone having anxiety about people not showing up? My grandparents, uncles, and cousins live an hour away and I keep stressing out that they might not come! Please tell me I’m not the only one! We are only planning 40 guests so I hope everyone comes!

Post # 16
373 posts
Helper bee

Were sending ours out June 1st as well with an RSVP date of July 28th most of our guests are local or close enough to local. My biggest fear is that no one will show up 🙁 It didnt help that a very close family friend said she couldnt come cause her daughter is due that week my mom told me yesterday it kinda hit me like wow people that I forsure thought would be there cant.

The topic ‘OMG OMG OMG! 8.18 – almost double digits!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors