- 8 years ago
- Wedding: October 2010
Sorry Mr. bee for the CAPS letters 🙂
Well, we have an officially accepted offer from the BANK of the property we put an offer on. The first house we’ve ever put an offer on! You can see the pics on my orig. thread, but since I can’t get into the post to copy the HTML It would take to long to do it again 🙂
SOOOO… basically, our original offer was accepted. They want to close April 1 or 4th (there was a Navy fighter jet flying overhead and my Fiance missed that part) and they do want to hold 1% in THEIR escrow. We’re going to do it, however, we are asking that it is totally spelled out as well as putting in there that if they pull out or cause us to loose the property, they owe us the $8000 tax credit. We’ll see how that flies.
So, we gotta sign the papers today, get a home inspector out there, and hopefully that goes smoothly!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I’m SOO excited! I can’t believe it! This is seriously more exciting than my dress or anything else that’s had to do with the wedding!
On the flip side, I called my mom to tell her and she was on the phone with my dad whose in London and he had some really bad chest pains this morning… his Dr’s want him to go get an EKG and bloodwork done at SEVEN pm tonight (london time). We’re trying to convince him to go now 🙁 So, that’s kinda putting a damper on things, I’m such a daddy’s girl and next to my Fiance he’s my whole world here on earth. (after God of course).
On top of THAT, Fiance has his annual job review today… they’ve been telling him all the “plans” they have for him but nothing has happened, we’re hoping they can get the ball rolling on a promotion today…
So, we need LOTS of prayers and well wishes! For my dad’s health, FI’s job, and the house.