Post # 1
Is anyone else an avid fan of this show? I’ve followed it from the beginning and I just love it. I feel like season 3 started out slow, but picked up over the last few weeks and I was just wowed last night! I am glad Rumple did the right thing, but sad he died because I loved his character. Also, I’m crazy excited about the sneak peak into next season! How do you think Hook will convince Emma and Henry about the truth now that their memories of Storybrooke are gone and replaced with “happy” ones together as if they’d never been apart? Henry still has the heart of the “truest believer” so maybe that’ll help. Also, Emma should remember Neal still, right? So maybe he’ll show up, too!
Post # 3
OMG I just watched it! I am so glad the show finally picked up but sad it was like two episodes before the break! I teared up a little bit, not gonna lie. I think I saw Rumple in the preview though…think…maybe I was just imagining that because I didn’t want him to die! Why couldn’t BLue stay dead?! She was pointless.
I liked the end of the episode, it was cute. I definitely can’t wait until March!
Do you watch OUAT Wonderland? I really love that spin off too. I liked it way more than OUAT when they were in Neverland because Neverland was SOOOOOOOOO BORING. But now that it is picking back it’s better.
Post # 4
LOVED last night. (And hated it, I liked Rumple … as I’m sure everyone else does, but I’m also not convinced that he’s gone.)
Also hated Neverland.
I struggle so much with this show because I like Hook AND Neal. She can have both, right?
Post # 5
@taylorkirby: I’ve been watching Wonderland, but I’m not that impressed. I don’t think it was done as well as OUAT. But yeah, I don’t like Blue very much either.
@beeintraining: I know. I can’t make up my mind if Neal or Hook is best for her, lol. I’m leaning towards Hook though 🙂
Post # 6
Wait, that wasn’t the season finale was it? I’m pretty sure it was just the mid-season finale.
Post # 7
@KateByDesign: You’re right. It comes back in March. And its gonna be a longgggg winter waiting.
Post # 8
@MASPA: March?! Aw man, that sucks!
I thought it was a good episode. I kept saying to my husband this whole season that someone was going to die. I thought it would be hook (which I would’ve been really bummed about!). I agree though, where I’m not sure Rumple’s really going to be dead. It would be a shame if he is…even though he’s a “villian” I think he makes the show.
I dont know about anyone else, but I’m not a big fan of Henry. Maybe it’s the actor that plays him or just his character in general but he annoys me. lol
Post # 9
@BeatlesFan629: I HATE Henry!!! I was so happy when Pan and Henry switched bodies because both characters were so much more likable then!
@howtobeawife: I like Hook for Emma! At first it came out of nowhere and I was like”…um, no” but after the mid season finale and seeing the preview for next season I like him and her together. I just hope they don’t make him lose his wit and biting sense of humor.
Post # 10
@howtobeawife: I LOVE this show!!! I sat crying over it! Haha but I’m super emotional all the time anyway lol!!! Its going to be such a long winter!!!
Post # 11
I both love and hate the Hook/Emma/Neal triangle. They are both actually good for her (sarcastic, strong men who won’t put up with her little pitty parties) I’m really sad that they are going to have to destroy one half of that to make it work.
I’m going to miss Rumple. His story was the MOST compelling and the most interesting character and had REAL character growth.
Post # 12
@howtobeawife: Love this show! I hate the comments on all the websites that post about the show though. The fans can be really dense and obnoxious when the storyline doesn’t move quickly enough.
1. Rumple isn’t dead. We never saw the dagger go into his chest, just that he stabbed his father in the back with it. He disappeared because he was holding onto his father in an effort to prevent him from slipping away.
2. Hook showed up in NYC because he was the only one able to go – I believe we’ll learn that her family (and Hook could be including Neal here) is being prevented from coming by the Wicked Witch of the West.
3. I wouldn’t be surprised if they brought Blue back to introduce the concept of people coming back to life after their shadows have been returned.
As for other complaints related to the show:
– Henry is a very bland character, so the actor that plays him really doesn’t have much to work with.
– Snow and Charming seem to have been purposely written as obnoxious, overbearing, slightly creepy parents. They have 28 years of parenting to catch up on. Who wouldn’t have some issues with boundaries after that?
And one personal complaint:
– It took 2.5 seasons for Emma and Regina to get along and do what is best for their son and then you seperate them into different worlds?! Not cool guys! Oh, and you decide to seperate Emma from her parents again after she just found them?!
I totally get why they did this. It opens up brand new story lines and it could make for some really compelling television. It just sucks so much that they choose now to seperate them all. Everyone was starting to get along and the characters were finally starting to develop more!
Post # 13
@taylorkirby: I was happy when Henry and Pan switched bodies too! Would’ve been great if they just kept it that way!