(Closed) One more month and we can all start our 1 year count down 2013 !! ;)

posted 7 years ago in May 2013
Post # 3
573 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Heeeeerreeee! *waves*

Post # 4
133 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Here! Not til May 2013, we still have FOREVER…

Post # 5
45 posts
Newbee

I’m one! I’m a  May 18th, 2013 bride.

How much have you guys planned already? We have our venue, a general idea of our colors, and I’ve already gone dress shopping. Everybody is telling me it’s too soon, but I just want to plan, plan, plan!

Post # 6
133 posts
Blushing bee

Yeah, same here…we have venue and date settled, I set my budget and did enough research to determine some of the vendors that are options for keeping us under that number. I’ve started dress-shopping, planning colors, making our website, etc. I’ve been getting my overall design and theme together, but I still have so much to do! I was using the momentum from the engagement to help me get a lot done while I was still super-excited about the novelty of wedding planning, but I’m glad I have a lot of time now that the long list of stuff left to do is starting to feel more like work than play. 🙂

Post # 7
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I am:) 1/3/2013

Sooooo excited and I have ordered my dress, got the bridal party organized, venue,church, fireworks, some extra bits our photographer

But everything is planned so when it’s closer I can do it and Boone will tell me I’m doing it too fast:)

Post # 9
1508 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Yay! May 2013 for me too!

All I have done is a bit of research online, and tried on a few dresses. We’re doing a destination wedding so most of the planning isnt done/finalized until a month or so before the wedding(it’s killing me I wanna plan soo bad).

Post # 10
284 posts
Helper bee

I’m going to try on dresses for the 2nd time on Monday. So excited. Otherwise, besides selecting our venue and asking our wedding party to stand up, I haven’t done much except a whole lot of online browsing.

Post # 11
1314 posts
Bumble bee

Here!!! I am so excited to be able to answer, “next year” when asked when we’re getting married!

Post # 14
284 posts
Helper bee

Got my dress Maybees! Eeee! It’s a bit early, which makes me a bit nervous, but I can’t imagine falling out of love with it. Here she is, Watters Beverly Hills:

Post # 15
1314 posts
Bumble bee

Beautiful! I am a huge Watters fan! I am waiting until early May to go try on dresses because Watters is having a trunk show in New Husband then! Yay!

Post # 16
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2013

February 02, 2013 here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

already booked the reception venue, in contact with a church for ceremony, bought all my candy buffet items, picked a photographer, designed a monogram, picked our bridal party, colors and theme, some songs, and already know what we’re doing for:

favors

Bridesmaid or Best Man & Groomsmen gifts

hotel situation

The topic ‘One more month and we can all start our 1 year count down 2013 !! ;)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors