(Closed) Only In Arkansas: Changing the last name

posted 9 years ago in Names
Post # 4
2207 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

I dont think you can do it before eloping.  You need a valid marriage license to do so.  But after eloping, bring a copy or the actual marriage license to the SSA, and do all of your name changing after that – the rest of the places go off of what your social security card says

The topic ‘Only In Arkansas: Changing the last name’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors