- 8 years ago
- Wedding: November 2011
So we had a little bit of a talk about how I dont want things to get boring and roomate like now that I made the decision to move in with him. He says he thinks it is going very well so far , I agreed but I am just not wanting it to get to that stage. I decided to move in with him before engagement but the deal was… we wouldnt be living together too long until we got engaged. He has been off work for a little while due to an injury and he is hopefully starting a new job this week. In the meantime he has been workin renovating his brothers house so he can sell it. He will be getting a good chunk of change from that when the house sells which is now up on the market and hopefully sells in the next couple of weeks. I am pretty confident that he will be using that money to buy the ring with since he will be getting more than enough money to purchase the ring and do other things with as well. We also had the talk about how yes the proposal is to the guy as the wedding is to the woman and the men want it done as a big surprise and they want it to go as planned but I asked him what if the right opportunity in your head just never seems to present itself when you want to propose, oare you going to make me wait forever until it is just right? Because I dont want that…. He said no but I know he wants it to be perfect and memorable. So I guess I am just hoping that damn house sells soon and atleast he can get a start on the proposal by finding the ring. He mentioned that the only thing holding him back is the money.