(Closed) Opinions on Cole Haan Nike Air Tech heels? Worth $300+???

posted 8 years ago in Shoes
Post # 3
606 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Good question!  I am interested in knowing if they work as well.

Post # 4
153 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I haven’t bought the wedding kind, but I do have a gorgeous pair of patent leather champagne color Cole Haan 3″ heels with Nike Air technology, and I can tell you that they KILL my feet. They are gorgeous, but I definitely don’t see any benefit from the technology. I got them like 65% off so not the end of the world, but still it’s annoying b/c they’re gorgeous but quite uncomfortable after standing for more than half an hour or so.

That said, I also have very weird feet, though, so I might be in the minority on this one. Curious to see how others respond.

Post # 5
168 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Nike makes wedding shoes?!?  News to me!

Post # 6
153 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

@rofarrell – it’s not nike, it’s cole haan – they use nike technology in the soles, supposedly more cmofortable

Post # 7
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I thought I wanted Cole Haan Air shoes in red, but I tried them on at on outlet, where they were still $200+ and I thought they were so uncomfortable. Try them on first is my suggestion! You never know!

Post # 8
290 posts
Helper bee

My experience has been the complete opposite of jalter and teawithmisspaloma.  I LOVE Cole Haan Nike Air heels, especially my peep toes.  They’re really the only heels I like wearing now.  I wear heels basically every day and I notice a huge difference between the Nike Air and other heels.  (I don’t work for Cole Haan, but I definitely recommend them to everyone — ask my friends who I have also converted!) 

However, I don’t love the bridal line styles and I don’t have much experience with dying shoes, so I’m a little hesitant to spend that much.  I’ve been hoping that some of the regular Nike Air heels would be more wedding appropriate, but so far their current line isn’t so great.

If you try them on, try to walk in them on a hard floor and not just carpet.  That’s where I noticed a big difference.  Good luck!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 9
143 posts
Blushing bee

I have two pairs that I use for work and I love them, the footbeds are much more comfortable for me than my other work shoes, but reviews are generally mixed and the cut is quite narrow. Definitely try before you buy.

Post # 10
Bee
13050 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2009 - Barr Mansion

I bought some black patent leather Cole Hahn slingbacks with a teeny hidden platform and Nike air soles.  I got them for significantly less than $300 at an outlet.  They are my fave black heels that I’ve ever had (besides my wedding shoes, of course)!  I wouldn’t say they’re the most comfortable shoes in the world, but they are easy to walk in and my feet don’t hurt at the end of the day–they don’t pinch or rub or anything like that.  I think they’re worth the $$.

Post # 13
6661 posts
Bee Keeper

Yes, I own a pair of black Cole Haan boots with Nike Air technology. They are absolutely fabulous to walk in, I bought them specifically to walk to work so I wasn’t showing up in sneakers or Uggs. Originally $350, I got them for around $150 and I’ve worn them almost every day since I bought them. They aren’t as sexy or sleek looking as my other boots, but they’re so comfortable I don’t care.

Post # 14
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2010

These are great! I am definatley going to look into getting a pair for my wedding, and work events!

Post # 15
1675 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

My Cole Haan shoes with Nike technology are my FAVOURITE shoes out of all my 50+ pairs. If I could afford it, I would ONLY wear Cole Haans. They really do provide a ton of cushioning comapred to your normal heels. The ones I have have a 4″ heel and I’ve had no problem wearing them to walk around Vegas all night.

I wouldn’t pay full price though. They’re always going on sale, especially at Neiman’s, so I would suggest waiting (not sure about the bridal line though…I imagine these go on sale less frequently).

Post # 16
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2010

These are on sale at neiman marcus for 135.00. If you don’t want to go through neiman marcus you can print out the sale price from the website, take it to cole haan and they will price match for you. I almost ended up with these shoes except that they were just a tad too narrow in the toe.

The topic ‘Opinions on Cole Haan Nike Air Tech heels? Worth $300+???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors