(Closed) Opinions on swapping these two stones/settings

posted 4 years ago in Rings
  • poll: Would you switch out these settings/stones?
    Yes! Switch them out! You can always switch them back if you hate it. : (15 votes)
    24 %
    Noooooooo! Keep them as is! That blue diamond looks made for that setting : (46 votes)
    74 %
    Other : (1 votes)
    2 %
  • Post # 16
    5641 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: November 2009 - New York, NY

I would not switch them, that blue diamond is perfect with the setting

Post # 19
    3608 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: March 2017

I love them as they are!! That blue is a beautiful color, and perfect for that setting. I also love the rose gold solitaire. 

Post # 20
    295 posts
    Helper bee

I agree with you… swap them out!  The blue will look really cool with the gold and the Moissy will be great and look even more “bridal” in the white gold/plat.  

Post # 21
    67 posts
    Worker bee

View original reply
    Bobbys-Girl :  I have to say that has swayed me a bit! The blue diamond does look beautiful with the rose gold. If I swapped it around I would probably wear the blue diamond solitaire as my engagement ring and the other ring as a RHR. And this is coming from someone who isn’t a solitaire person at all! But there is just something about the blue diamond and rose gold!

Post # 25
    67 posts
    Worker bee

View original reply
    Bobbys-Girl :  beautiful! I would certainly wear that set on my ring finger! If you do get it reset please post photos, I would love to see how it all turns out!

Post # 28
    201 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2002

View original reply
    Bobbys-Girl :  I love blue with rose gold and I love moissanite so I vote for the switch! You have nothing to lose…you can always switch it back.

The topic ‘Opinions on swapping these two stones/settings’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors