(Closed) opinions on tara keely 2200?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2016

i liked the first picture from the back, i think the bow is supper cute, but i have to agree with your family. It seems like the dress just cuts you off at a weird spot and the poof seems akward. I really like the top of the dress detail and the sweetheart on you, just not the bottom part. Hope that helps! 

Post # 4
202 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I actually really like it, and I don’t normally like that shape.  Have you tried it with a sash? Sometimes that makes all the difference in the world.

Post # 5
5002 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

Hey I tried that on!!!

I did like it, but I ended up going with something a little more classic. I think it looks good on you, but if it’s not “the one,” you know!

Post # 6
Hostess
7561 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: January 2013

You’ve got a great figure. Maybe if you add a sash it will show off your tiny waist. 

Post # 7
Hostess
23607 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

I love the dress from the back, but also have reservations about the look from the front.  It would look perfect with a sash!

Post # 8
3241 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I agree with PPs, it looks great from the back. But I think you are missing some definition at the waist, which a sash might help with. Try the dress on again with a sash and see what your family thinks (or what the bees think). 🙂

Post # 9
51 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

that was my wedding dress! i loved it! i added the sash that came with dress! ive also seen some brides wearing it with a crystal sash and it looked amazing as well! 

Post # 10
26 posts
Newbee

@leighford:  I had the same situation.. I loved it in the store and when I showed my family the pictures they didn’t look thrilled. I wound up getting it despite what they said because I couldn’t stop thinking about it and I really think it fits my personality!!!!

Post # 12
3340 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013 - Rhode Island

That’s my dress too!!  I’m wearing it with the belt from 2206, shown below.  Wearing a sash with this dress really makes all the difference in the world.

Post # 13
3 posts
Wannabee

I am selling a brand new Tara Keely 2200 dress in size 12. The dress has never  been worn and is still in storage at the store. The dress no longer fits me and  they will not return it. I am open to any reasonable offers. I paid $2500  including tax. I will ship anywhere in Canada or the USA.

The topic ‘opinions on tara keely 2200?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors