(Closed) Ordered custom dress from China & very happy w/ result!

posted 11 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

It’s absolutely beautiful. What was your inspiration dress ?I loved it! Post pics of the final dress as soon as you get it please.

Post # 19
1127 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Wow! Gorgeous Dress!

Post # 20
2593 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

That is one stunning dress!!

Post # 21
1073 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

That is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I can’t wait to see what it looks like once you get it!

Post # 22
98 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

that turned out beautifully! 🙂 congratulations!

Post # 23
1686 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Wow it’s gorgeous! I can’t wait to see the finished dress. Update as soon as you can 🙂

Post # 24
296 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Looks beautiful!  Can’t wait to see the finished product!

Post # 25
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Beautiful! It looks like a Pnina dress.

Post # 26
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Beautiful! I got my dress from China too and I love it.  It’s great to get a dress thats just what you want and for a great price.  Hope it fits great and is in awesome condition when you get it.  Just a heads up it will probably be in a little package and be wrinkled but most of the wrinkles fall out over time and a good steaming should take care of the rest.

Post # 27
3605 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

my first thought when i saw the pic was its a Pnina inspired dress – hopefully its just as fab when you receive it. goodluck!

Post # 29
451 posts
Helper bee

Your dress is just STUNNING to say the least!! I hope when it gets in you’ll share photos of you in it, because it looks like it’s going to be amazing!!

If you don’t mind me asking, how much did you spend??

Post # 30
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I am looking to do the same as you. I cannot wait to hear what you say about the finished product.

The topic ‘Ordered custom dress from China & very happy w/ result!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors