(Closed) Ordered custom dress from China & very happy w/ result!

posted 11 years ago in Dress
Post # 108
431 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

thank you for the follow up on these dresses. they are all gorgeous. i should get my dress in about a month. I can’t wait.

Post # 110
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Omg both dresses look amazing! Wouldn’t believe the price, seeing these pictures. I’m very happy they turned out great!

Post # 111
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I thought your dress looked SO stunning (such a fab remake!) That I emailed just now to request a price quote. Im praying its in my dress budget!!!!!!!!!! I want that exact dress thanks to you!

Its so beautiful.

Post # 112
249 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I also emailed to get price quotes for a couple of dresses I have fallen in love with but now am nervous to order because I keep hearing from family and friends that its too big of a risk on my budget. Any other bees use the same seller and have a great story?

Post # 113
57 posts
Worker bee

Not sure how much time you have but I paid for my dress tonight so I will def create a thread post as soon as I get the dress

Post # 114
249 posts
Helper bee

@MamaDIY- Please keep me posted on how your dress turns out and working with this seller goes for you. I would love to see your inspiration dress!

Post # 115
57 posts
Worker bee

@sweetnote10:I ended up going with the same dress as the OP. Its a Pnina Tornai. The price of the original dress is $8,000.00! If your not firmiliar here is a picture of it

I also started a post about ordering my dress so u can follow me here and ill also post here once I get it

I ordered my chinese replica dress today!

Post # 116
51 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Hi I finally got married, so I wanted to quickly post the dresses I wore and the ones I bought for my maid of honour and my bridesmaid.(will try to put the same message on different thread I followed to make sure that anyone who asked me for pictures can see them) So sorry for duplicates.

my first dress is from enjoystore (Ebay store) $240 including shipping but not custom around $40

then it was too big on the hips so I had it altered for $100 

(the dressilyme dresses do not include the shipping and custom fee)

my second dress and the 2 other dress are from Dressilyme

mine was $166 now it is at $200 STYLE NO.WWD002BV so I guess they went up or they had a sale.

MH was $141 custom made with picture,

BB was $156 on sale (ready to buy) STYLE NO.PPD0086X

Hope this information helps

2nd dress

MH dress

BB dress

Post # 117
259 posts
Helper bee

You look amazing!! I love your first dress, it is absolutely gorgeous and what a steal for $240! 

Post # 118
1378 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@Ladychris81:

Flawless!!! You really made such a gorgeous bride and enjoydress seems like a wonderful company!

I also love your bridesmaid dresses. So perfect! ^_^

Post # 119
249 posts
Helper bee

@Ladychris81: Thank you for coming back and posting your results because I am also thinking about using enjoystore. BTW your dress was beautiful!

The topic ‘Ordered custom dress from China & very happy w/ result!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors