705 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Congrats!! Allure dresses are awesome!

Post # 6
474 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

VERY close to my Allure w262, which I am picking up tomorrow !!!!!  Here it is on me, 3 sizes too big.  I will post a pic tomorrow after I pick it up. 

Post # 8
474 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@whereismytardis:  I wanted lace also !!!  I put my “dream” dress on and hated it.  I looked like I wrapped my grandmoms lace tablecloth on me.  I tried a few lace on and it just didn’t work… that was at David’s.  I left there and went to my other appointment and she said no way to lace for me before I even said anything.  She pulled a few of her choices and a few of my choices and I fell in love with this one. Here it is !!  I jsut picked it up !!  The pics do not do it justice !! 

I feel so GOOD in it.  Only alterations needed is the length

Post # 10
845 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I ended up with lace because I LOVE lace, but I did actually look best in a taffeta!  THE HORROR!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 11
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@whereismytardis:  Hi ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m interested in the same dress you got! Curious what you paid for it? Not sure if that’s poor taste to ask? If it is I’m sorry! I just haven’t been able to find out anthere online. Haven’t gone to see it at a shop yet. 

Post # 13
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@whereismytardis:  Thank you for the information! I’ve found some others I’m going to look at too, but you can never have too much information!

The topic ‘Ordered my Allure W293!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors