(Closed) Ordered my dress!! Casablanca 2037

posted 10 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
232 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@Alleycat: you look so good in the dress! I was literally thinking about how much better you looked than me! Keep us posted on what you choose for jewelry– I’m leaning toward having a necklace and earrings but not sure. And I love the belt!

Post # 18
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I think that’s one awful pic of me. I should have a better one when mine arrives in mid-late March(cutting it close there)! Are you Casablanca 2037 brides wearing a veil or not? I’m going back and forth on this one.

Post # 19
514 posts
Busy bee

Wow!  Looks lovely on you!

Post # 21
23 posts
Newbee

I really like this dress too!  Did you guys order this in white or ivory?

Post # 22
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2012

This is my dress too! Ladies please tell me how you are planing to have it bustled because i have no clue how i want it bustledLaughing

Post # 23
232 posts
Helper bee

@mlee337:  The seamstress at the shop I went to said she can have it bustle directly under the jewel cluster at the back, which is slightly to one side. it would be an over-bustle and connect right there. When she showed me, I thought it looked fantastic. Curious what other people are doing too! Do you have pictures in the dress?

Post # 24
3 posts
Wannabee

please excuse my bra strap

thank you Miss great Dane for your reply…that is an awesome idea!!! please photos if you have any. What shoes will you be wearing? Im wearing jimmy choo logans

Post # 25
3 posts
Wannabee

sorry for the tilted photo.. im new to this Wink

Post # 26
232 posts
Helper bee

That looks great on you! I haven’t gotten my dress yet and had the bustle done but I’ll put up photos once I have (it might be after your wedding though). These are my shoes (not sure why they look pink in the photos, they are completely ivory). And I’m still debating jewelry… I have another thread on that… are you wearing a necklace?

Post # 27
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@Alleycat and mlee337: I just bought this gown today! I tried on a belt in the store, but it was over $300, where did you brides buy yours and how much were they?

Post # 28
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@Alleycat:  That dress looks fantastic on you! I tried this dress on last weekend and really liked. Let me know if you plan on selling it after your wedding. I am definitely interested!

Post # 29
1480 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Wow that dress looks amazing on you!

Post # 30
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2013

i just ordered this dress today.  the first time i tried it on, i fit in a 6.  now the 6 fits, but is a little tight at the top and wont zip all the way…. they made me order a 12!

i feel like they make you order larger sizes just so you can pay to have alterations!

thoughts?

thanks!

Post # 31
3 posts
Wannabee

Hi, I am ordering my Casablanca 2037 dress tomorrow , is your dress Ivory or White?  I am haivng such a hard deciding!  Thanks!  🙂  @sarahe9106:  

The topic ‘Ordered my dress!! Casablanca 2037’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors