Post # 1
I just got my package in the mail today! I ordered 250 birdseed heart shaped wedding favors from a lady on etsy. They are the cutest thing I have ever seen!! I love them! Check out her site: http://www.2birdsinlove.etsy.com
Truly, my guests are going to flip over these…I am having a ‘green’ wedding, and this fits the bill!
Post # 3
- Wedding: June 2010 - The Mountain Terrace, Woodside, CA
Those are so cute! Perfect for a green wedding!
Post # 4
That’s so cute! Thanks for sharing with us, I’m going to add her to my Etsy faves.
Post # 5
- Wedding: May 2010 - The Pierre Hotel
I absolutely love this! How cute!
Post # 6
- Wedding: May 2018 - St. Charles Borromeo Church/Jefferson-Orleans North
OMGosh! That is SO cute and very green indeed! I love it!
Post # 8
- Wedding: September 2009 - Catholic ceremony, reception at local armory
So adorable! What a great idea!!
Post # 9
- Wedding: June 2009 - Red Fish Grill
What an awesome idea! Mama Y loves to feed the birdies that visit her house. She’d love these!
Post # 10
i have been looking at these to order! they don’t smell weird, do they?
Post # 11
- Wedding: June 2018 - Millenium Biltmore Hotel
Aww, I love them! I would be so thrilled to get one as a guest favor. Thanks for sharing!
Post # 12
- Wedding: October 2012 - Watch tower lodge, Black hawk state Park Rock Island, IL
do i want to know how much you paid for these? were doing them for our wedding and they are SUPER easy and cheap to make…..