(Closed) Origami roses for my 11/15/2008 wedding!

posted 10 years ago in DIY
Post # 3
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2009

Those are absolutely breathtaking.

Post # 4
312 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

those are gorgeous! i would never have the skill or will power to do all of that, but you did an awesome job! 🙂

Post # 5
666 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

What a wonderful idea, you are so talented!

Post # 6
487 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2009 - Byodo-In Temple, Luau Reception

WOW! These are amazing! You should do a "how to". I am totally inspired by you.

Post # 7
Bee
588 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2007 - Radisson Hotel

Wow, you did an amazing job! I would love to go to a wedding with details like this one. Congrats!

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee

Amazing and truly breathtaking. What will you be doing with them afterward? Please don’t throw them out!! (PM me if you plan to do that, because I’d take them off your hands and find some way to keep them wow-ing people!)

Post # 9
192 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2008

They are beautiful!! I can’t believe you had the patience and dedication to do them all!!! Great job and congrats!!

Post # 10
133 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2008

Wow. I am truly impressed!

Post # 11
329 posts
Helper bee
  • V
  • 10 years ago

WOW, AMAZING!!! The cranes on the floor is a great idea!! Have a beautiful wedding!

Post # 12
193 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Wow, these are totally unique and amazing!! Excellent idea!! How long did this take you? And would you say these are less expensive than having real flowers? I really really like these!!

Post # 13
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2018

Incredible.  The topiaries are so gorgeous.  I want to fill my house with origami roses and cranes now.

Post # 14
5398 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Those topiaries are CRAZY GORGEOUS…wowza!!!  Style Me Pretty just had a whole DIY contest and you should have entered.  If I remember right, though, she will be doing another one soon and you really should enter your origami roses because they really look better than the real thing.  Plus, you’ll win $300 to the store of your choice!  You win off votes I think so all of us from here could vote for you.

Post # 15
5398 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Oh and please post photos of your wedding after this weekend, I’d love to see it all together as I’m sure everyone else does.  Congrats!

Post # 16
487 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2009 - Byodo-In Temple, Luau Reception

I’m with pemily! I will sooo buy a bouquet or two and a few bouts if you are looking to get rid of them after your wedding!

The topic ‘Origami roses for my 11/15/2008 wedding!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors