(Closed) Our 10/12/13 DIY Beach Wedding (picture heavy!)

posted 8 years ago in Recaps
Post # 47
1368 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@cabana_bride:  beautiful wedding!  Nice choice for the first dance song!

Post # 48
265 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@cabana_bride:  I am usually a recap crepper, but omygoodness your wedding lookEd like so much fun!!! I hope my wedding is as beautiful and awesome as yours!

Post # 49
246 posts
Helper bee

@cabana_bride:  Ooh thanks so much for that! I want to do this for my beach wedding! This is really the prettiest wedding I’ve ever seen! So happy for you! 🙂

Post # 50
1436 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Congratulations, your pictures are awesome and you made a beautiful bride!!!

Post # 51
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Your wedding is GORGEOUS!! My fiance and I are hoping to have a beach wedding in CA, but are running into no one will let us have a big gathering at a rental house :(. Where did you get maried?

And your pictures are beautiful!!!

Post # 55
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2014

That isnt a bad idea…although several of the places that have told me no it was the owner that I was talking to. I even played the sentiment card and said we live near there walk on the beach all the time and have dreamed of being able to have our wedding there. CA is funny about their city laws tho, some cities say no parties at homes that are vacation rentals.

I just hope mine comes togther as beautifully as yours did!!

Post # 56
Hostess
7103 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

@cabana_bride: Lovely pics, you can see you both are very close. Looks a lovely destination. I really like the grooms tie. That last pic – we have a similar thing.

Post # 57
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

How beautiful and fun and just perfect. Congratulations!

Post # 58
10972 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

What a beautiful beach wedding! Congratulations!

The topic ‘Our 10/12/13 DIY Beach Wedding (picture heavy!)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors