(Closed) non-religious ceremony script ~ Our 9/25/2010 Wedding!

posted 8 years ago in Ceremony
Post # 3
8738 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

I love the vows. I got all teary just reading them.

Post # 5
8738 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

I’m going to keep this thread bookmarked, because I will be looking for a non-religious ceremony script for next year. And I really do love those vows. They are so touching and meaningful.

Post # 6
1184 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Thank you for posting this! I know a lot of people have said that they like using the traditional vows because they like knowing that generations of brides and grooms before them have repeated those same words….well I love knowing that when I have pieced together snippets of a lot of the text I have seen and loved on weddingbee to form our own ceremony, that I’ll end up saying words that generations of bees have said before me ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 7
11325 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2011

LOVE them! I especially love the Union reading… we are using that too! It gets me teary every time, its just perfect! 

Post # 9
311 posts
Helper bee

I love your vows… A LOT… and I am super excited for you. I hope it is an amazing day! Good luck ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 10
1398 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Aw this is so sweet! I’ve been nervous about finding a good ceremony for us, as we’re both atheists. I’ve copied this into our google docs, I hope you don’t mind! Your day will be beautiful and wonderful, good luck!!

Post # 12
2512 posts
Sugar bee

Beautiful!  Thanks for sharing! 

The topic ‘non-religious ceremony script ~ Our 9/25/2010 Wedding!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors