(Closed) Our Fabulous Las Vegas Wedding 10.8.10 Part 3

posted 8 years ago in Recaps
Post # 4
6998 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2011

ahh! beautiful – your dress is so pretty!

vegas rocks!

Post # 5
342 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 1991

Gorgeous pictures!  Congratulations!  My Darling Husband and I were married at Caesar’s in the Classico Chapel.  We were married in July so it was way too hot to have the wedding outdoors.

Post # 7
9072 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

Ooooh, that looks like so much FUN!  Congrats!

Post # 8
841 posts
Busy bee

You look amazing! That had to have been a blast! 🙂 Congrats! >.<

Post # 9
171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

You look STUNNING! Those pictures are great, Congratulations!

Post # 10
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Oh wow!! first congratulations!! second i love the picture with your BM’s, the  different shoes showing everyones styleis cute and a great idea. i know i want to have our wedding in vegas, but more we want to elope. beautiful pictures again!!

Post # 11
381 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Oh my gosh, gorgeous!! Wow! You look amazing in your dress and it looks like you had such a great day. Congratulations!

Post # 12
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Congratulations on your marriage! I’ve loved looking at all of your wedding photos. Your photographer did a great job capturing your big day.

I hope you don’t mind me asking…is your veil ivory or white? I really think your veil is beautiful and would be interested in purchasing it if you were wanting to sell. Send me a message if this is something you would consider!

Post # 14
5889 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2012

oh wow- so pretty! may i ask where your beautiful bridesmaid dresses are from?

Post # 16
5889 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2012

@NoelleW:thanks!  do you still have the pattern by any chance?  i love them!  and are they silk shantung?  my fav!

The topic ‘Our Fabulous Las Vegas Wedding 10.8.10 Part 3’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors