(Closed) Our Magical Disney Engagement & Ring Pics

posted 6 years ago in Proposals
Post # 3
701 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

omg i just got chills! that is like something out of one of those lovely cheesy movies that my dad loves watching. 

Congrats!!! I bet your wedding is going to be fantastic! 

Post # 4
237 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

AWWW 🙂 Congrats!! and Holy mama thats a gorgeous ring!! 🙂

Post # 4
3871 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Congrats!!  Love your proposal! Beautiful ring!

Post # 5
165 posts
Blushing bee

AW! That is so magical! Congrats to you lucky lady!!!

Post # 6
83 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

What a great proposal story you have to tell! That ring is gorgeous! Congratulations!

Post # 7
3362 posts
Sugar bee

Oh my gosh .. !! Such a wonderful proposal story !! Thank you so much for sharing it with us ! Tell your Fiance he did an amazing job !!! And that ring… WOW !!! 

Post # 9
893 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

LOVE your proposal and congratulations!!!

Post # 10
1056 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Girl let me tell u I’m super jealous!!!!! Yes I saw the hidden Mickey! I am a huge Disney person and that is fantastic so I don’t miss many of these! He got the tiara…my heart melted and made me wish more that my man liked Disney more. Ur a very lucky lady! Congrats and Beautiful ring. I am glad you had such a wonderful time and first visit at the most magical place in the world! Happy planning.

I have the same ears for my fiancé and I doubt he’ll wear them! I have a different pair of Minnie ears with a veil. Cute picture! Such a great way now he has big shoes to fill later! Lol

Post # 11
4803 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Awww he did the Cinderella’s Round Table proposal that is sooooo sweet! I’ve seen those happen before and I freaking love it, but Darling Husband said he would never do it there because I’d be expecting it too much, since I’m a total Disney freak who already knows abotu all their proposal packages and exactly how they play out. Sigh. But I did get a Disney honeymoon, lol.

You are soooo lucky you got to be there with all the lights on the castle, I’ve never seen it lit up like that, so pretty! Congrats on your engagement and happy wedding planning =)

Post # 12
2053 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Congratulations! What a thoughtful, imaginative and special engagement. Your ring is wa-POW gorgeous! 🙂 But I must ask…where is the hidden Mickey?! I can’t find the Mickey! hehe

Post # 13
376 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

ADORABLE!!!! Love this story!! congrats!!

Post # 14
173 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

omg your facial expression when he gives you the ring is so priceless!  what a wonderful thoughtful proposal, congratulations!!

Post # 15
1855 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Congratulations!  Your ring is stunning!

The topic ‘Our Magical Disney Engagement & Ring Pics’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors