148 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2008

Hm, link isn’t working πŸ™

Post # 5
98 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2018 - Rainforest wedding, beachfront restaurant reception

Wow, beautiful photos! I especially love the ones of you and your husband in the woods/with the trees. Thanks for sharing.

Post # 6
169 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2018 - LDS Seattle Temple & Hotel 1000

I love the shot of all of your accessories hanging from the tree in the woods. Nice take on the classic dress shot!

Post # 7
536 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2018 - The Desmond Hotel in Malvern, PA

Wow, these are all so beautiful.  You two are an adorable couple (your eyes are amazing!!!!) and the details of your wedding look so personal. Your photographer did an amazing job, but you certainly made it easy for him/her with all of the wonderful details!

I am jealous of your birdie cake topper

Post # 8
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Beautiful wedding! I noticed you had more groomsmen than bridesmaids, I will too, any suggestions on how to make that work?

Post # 9
117 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2008

OMG you had cootie catchers!!! I soooo want these and the FH is NOT about them πŸ™ i’d love to hear what types of things you put in them and how people responded to them…

your wedding looks gorgeous!!! seriously, it looks like everything came together nicely and you had a great time…congrats!!!

Post # 11
7081 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2009

Beautiful, beautiful wedding! Especially the details.  I hope I can pull something half as good off! Honeymoon looked spectacular too!

Post # 12
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2008

Your wedding is beautiful!

I got married June 7th and wore the same dress!  I loved it. A classic timeless dress, I debated forever on whether to wear a sash and decided last min to add one – it looks amazing on you!

Post # 14
23 posts
Newbee

Ur photog made ur eyes absolutely pop. very beautiful wedding

Post # 15
217 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2008

Can you tell me who made your programs – or if you did, how long it took, cost, etc.  Thanks!

The topic ‘Our May 16th Wedding Pics “A Little Country, A Little Rock & Roll”’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors