(Closed) Our October 2015 wedding recap- with a floral gown!

posted 4 years ago in Recaps
Post # 2
1842 posts
Buzzing bee

Wow! Everything here looks absolutely to die for, especially your dress! You 100% rocked the floral and look beautiful in it. 

Congratulations πŸ™‚

Post # 3
585 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

Gorgeous, love your gown!! You should frame the shot of you two under the tree, it’s beautiful! 

Post # 4
468 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

AHHH I literally gasped when I saw your dress – AHH-MAZING. And it looks perfect with your fiery red hair and porcelin skin. Stop it- I’m dying!

Post # 5
282 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

mrsejs:  OMG your dress! It’s beautiful! Gorgeous wedding, congrats! October was a good month πŸ™‚

Post # 6
222 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Marquee - Private Property

Ahhh a Glengariff wedding never fails to disappoint – neither does that gorgeous Wendy Makin gown.
Beautiful!!!

Post # 7
11469 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2015

The picture of him whispering in your ear is to die for. you look amazing, congrats!

Post # 8
863 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

mrsejs:  I looooooovvvvvveeeeeee your dress!!!

Post # 9
191 posts
Blushing bee

mrsejs:  OH.MY.GOODNESS! My jaw literally dropped when I saw your photos. You look like a doll! Oh my goodness, so beautiful! All of the touches from the flowers to the cake are stunning! You and hubby look so happy! I absolutely love your style! Congrats!!! 😁😁😁

Post # 10
1213 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Malibou Lake Mountain Club

mrsejs:  just…..perfect!!!

Post # 11
928 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

I clicked just to see the floral gown πŸ˜›

OHMYGOD it’s unreal!!! all your photos are simply divine and you look incredible. Words cant even explain how beautiful everything is. Congratulations, I hope it was the most magical day!

Post # 12
1580 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

Wow. That dress is so beautiful! Congratulations πŸ™‚

Post # 13
376 posts
Helper bee

mrsejs:  THAT DRESS!! what an all-around beautiful day!

Post # 14
1651 posts
Bumble bee

Beautiful !! thats all I can say.   When I read the title “floral” dress, I questioned it.. but looking at the pics I can honestly say WOW love it, and you and your husband are beautiful as well.

Post # 15
730 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

SO SO gorgeous!!!

The topic ‘Our October 2015 wedding recap- with a floral gown!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors