- 5 years ago
- Wedding: October 2013
We finally recieved our pro pictures! I was super excited to receive them, however, I am a little disappointed with the lack of editing/ retouching since it was discussed in detail prior to the wedding and on the day of.
On October 12th we had an intimate beach wedding ceremony followed by a beautiful reception at a venue downtown. I am including some guest pics as well.
- I had originally bought another dress, experienced dress regret, and bought a new dress. I am so glad that I did.
- The minister showed up dressed in khakis/Tshirt, groom/bestman/signbearers were in a tux. It looked very awkward.
- The Grooms tux was unbuttoned the entire ceremony. Ugh.
- My photograher and coordinator were extremely rude to my parents, our guest, and tried to rush the entire wedding/reception. I ended up telling them to back off. It did improve after that.
- I have very few pictures of just myself, and only 2 of our flower girl. The groom has loads of fun ones with his bestman and friends. I had to make the photographer quit rushing as it was.
- We had a few wedding crashers on the beach. We never noticed them.
- It was extremely windy and my veil kept flying off and my hair looked a hot mess.
- Pro Pictures: Color pigmentation needs adjusted, strands of hair in my face need edited out of almost every ceremony picture.
- The weather was absolutely beautiful. The weekend before there was a tropical storm.
- The reception venue did an amazing job setting up and the food was delicious!
- The Kids table was a huge hit, they loved our custom coloring books. It kept them busy and entertained until dinner was served. They all were wonderfully behaved.
- Our cake was so yummy – chocolate cake with chocolate ganache filling, and chocolate buttercream icing.
- I’m so glad we did the bouquet and garter toss. We included all women and then all men, since we had a small wedding and only a few singles. We enticed them with money and scratch off lottery tickets attacted to them. It was so much fun!
- I loved sitting at our own sweetheart table. It allowed us some romantic, intimate time together.
- The centerpieces turned out amazing and everyone loved them.
- I ordered all of the flowers from Sams Club, they were beautiful. My bouquet looks a bit beat up in the one picture due to us throwing it around to take pics.
- We’re MARRIED and we truely enjoyed every minute of it!!!!